Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not once have I ever went the gym an had the thought to lean my phone on the floor to record myself doing a pathetic squat. How does her mind work she’s an absolute crank

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her nose is fucked! Either tit filler or full of coke. She wears trainers for the gym an then wears them on a night out. She makes me feel itchy looking at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Call me cynical, but i think if she had done her shopping at Aldi , she would never had done that live.
No one cares Sal!!

Reactions: 10
The whole pulling and tugging at the clothes pulling them further up your crack for no apparent reason is weird. No one thinks it’s nice no one thinks it’s cool. Give it a rest

Reactions: 9
2 questions, is her nose swollen now as well as her lips? And is she laying on a floor here? Her eyes look genuinely sad despite her smile
she may have had a pixie tip nose done with filler? It looks different.

Reactions: 2
The old tart is back off to Dubai again by the looks of the comments on her latest post 👀

The photoshop on this picture though 🤣🤣🤣

B604BB5E-E9B2-442F-93A6-8DC6046609E1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.