Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life had zero substance. She lives for the few days holidays to get shat on for a few hundred quid. What existence is that.😅

Yeh we all like out holidays, but I cherish my time with family and real friends more than some fake as duck holiday abroad.

She could drop dead tomorrow and not one person would give a tit. That's the reality of her life and she knows it. Pure, utter selfishness.

You can just imagine her now. Sat in her rental, just firing off a load of random IG messages to any fucker, just to escape her vapid lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Black lip…. She means bruising and like duck she’d ever get those lips dissolved if they were to deflate she’d be walking around with lip flap skin as saggy as her vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she’s still in pain from the lip filler it could be vascular occlusion 😂 she never normally complains when she’s blowing up her lips!

Reactions: 3
IMG_20221014_093705.jpg
Seeing her lick her lips this morning was not the first thing I wanted to see when I opened Instagram...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s transparent as clingfilm isn’t she 😂 lays low for ages before heading off on a “holiday” which is like 3 days long, posts most of her time from a hotel room - and then we get an influx of photos of her spending once she’s home! The showing off of the M&S trolley is making me scream hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her new diet "exercise doesn't really matter, it's all about the calorie deficit"

Well then, I look forward to a future thread "Poor osteoporotic Val can't even suck a dick, her spine is fucked and tit's get tangled in her walking stick."

• Haha
Reactions: 18
CBA with her tbh its way more entertaining over on Marcus Mitchell' thread 😂 i have just looked on her stories and God she is bleeping dull 🤣🤣🤣 same old tit on a different day 🙄 whit woo she bought some smelly stuff 😂 have been using Rituals for over a decade 🤗 I first discovered the store in Amsterdam and I bloody love it 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Her new diet "exercise doesn't really matter, it's all about the calorie deficit"

Well then, I look forward to a future thread "Poor osteoporotic Val can't even suck a dick, her spine is fucked and tit's get tangled in her walking stick."
bleeping hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to grow up rapidly. What a sorry state of affairs that she needs to go out, take drugs and drink to enjoy her pathetic life. Most people with kids feel fulfilled spending time with them, not her! Sallie needs to be clinging on to a DJ booth in badly fitting, sweatshop made clothes paid for by selling pics of her growler online.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.