Sallie Axl #52 Vegas had a better birthday than Val

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life just makes me so depressed!!! I’ve been following her now for about 4 years and absolutely NOTHING has changed. She still doesn’t have her kids back. She’s still living in a rental (nothing wrong with this, but she bangs on about supposedly earning £17k a month and has said she was going to buy?!). She still has no friends. And she just repeats the SAME patterns of 5am club… gym… meaningless motivational quotes… booking holidays (most don’t even happen)…
What happened to all these courses she was taking? It seems to be confirmed now that she’s definitely not getting her kids back - it’s been 4 years since she started going on about getting them back. No relationships to speak of (not just romantic, but actual genuine friendships). She has basically been alone for 4 years, and hasn’t made any changes in her life or behaviour to address that.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Shes just full of tit. Harping on about the best thing for her mental health is to get up early have a routine blah blah and sort of advising people to do the same.
Apologies,I dont know much about ADHD, which she has now diagnosed herself with - BUT i know from experience that with some MH issues, you can barely get out of fuckin bed in the morning let alone anything else!

duck of Sal with your fake life.

Reactions: 14
She just looks like she stinks of week old tuna and sweat 😩🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I take it as her mum is there every time she has the kids , she can’t have unsupervised contact ?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.