Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bandage scarf is off today ! Well done Val ! Just keep off the beak till tomorrow when you blag into ushuaia !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has about 32k followers.

She only gets about 15 comments ( She replies to everyone, so looks like she has more comments).

She has switched off her 'like' count.

It's all on the way out for her

Reactions: 11
BA45BDC9-EFE8-4E57-964F-74B9D0AE3C1D.png
So Layla/Kayleigh has been sent this from her hotel staff
What on earth has Scummy Val been getting up to?
3855A141-92BE-44BD-8C1E-C190E7D07113.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Hopefully she’s like Bella and wants to tell the world what happened! Sal is such an embarrassment 😬😬😬😬😬

Reactions: 5
How funny is it that Sal boasts about her holidays making out she’s soyyyy much better than us. When we probably love her being on holiday more than she does 😂 holiday Val never fails

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, Sals mate has gone to another hotel cos summat has clearly happened between em.
Sal has been very quiet hasnt she.
Now shes at Linekers Lair looking for her next victim.. i mean bestie.
She really is a tit magnet!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Late nighters please screen shot and screen record for us that are to early to bed 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 8
Not Nomad Sal staying in the most plastic looking room and going to the most trashiest commercial places on the island.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So, Sals mate has gone to another hotel cos summat has clearly happened between em.
Sal has been very quiet hasnt she.
Now shes at Linekers Lair looking for her next victim.. i mean bestie.
She really is a tit magnet!
by reading that note from the hotel, it seems the friend is in the same hotel and maybe Sal has been booted out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a bad gegg, I’d feel ashamed constantly mate swapping and trying to hold a conversation with ppl I don’t know. Buzzing round dance floors on me own, she has no friendship group. There are all associates who do not give a flying duck about her. Who was that lad in the taxi he looked a mess.

Reactions: 10
She’s ditched Layla on her own in the middle of IBZ for a random lad and been an all round bleep to her.

If you ask her on insta she’ll tell you, she seems a really nice girl, love her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.