Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wrong day?? It’s not even the correct day, month or year! Sal seems to have terrible bother getting home from her travels, if it’s not camels giving her the hump it’s her own bleeping stupidity. Obviously she’s not arsed to be rushing home to her kids, absolute waste of oxygen she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
That’s her get out of jail free card for Bali (that’s about as likely to happen as the bunkbeds)

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she is staying with that bloke she has been with ?!

Reactions: 2
Has this oxygen theif not been banged up in ibiza 🤧. What a bleeping shitshow she is. Falling out with layla, booking flights for April 2023, bali for the 304485th time and now paris. She's defo on an ibiza shaky comedown

Hand baggage only fare 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh bleeping get in the bin Val
I know I was pissing myself at that 😅😅 to be fair those LV grimy sliders, a couple of 100% polyester alibaba bikinis and dresses wouldn't take up anything in her bag

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.