Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s ditched Layla on her own in the middle of IBZ for a random lad and been an all round bleep to her.

If you ask her on insta she’ll tell you, she seems a really nice girl, love her.
Yass this is goss we love to hear. Well done 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Screenshots or it wasn’t confirmed lol 🤣 I don’t have a burner account so I’m not asking from my personal account lol

Reactions: 5
Pushing 40 and running about beefa dressed up like Rambo and now copped off with the first geezer to show her some attention 😩🤣🤣 and dropped her mate, what a skank

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Gutted I’ve missed all this 😫 was Sal posting on her stories with a random lad ?? And now she’s fallen out with her mate? God she’s bleeping mess every holidays the same…

Reactions: 2
She’s treating us this morning with the Nat West Val throwback - also wtf is she doing in the video ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t cope with her. Can’t go away without causing a drama, running off ditching her mate for a lad she’s not 18 rein it in Sal hun. Thinks we’re jealous of her life. I can go on holiday and enjoy myself and not be a bell end and have full custody of my child. Rather you than me love but you carry on living your bESt LiFE

Reactions: 13
The bandage scarf off the head didn’t last long !. Let’s see if she blags into “F**k me I’m famous” at Ushuaia. I will give it to Val if she can blag herself in ! It’s her last day today !

Reactions: 2
One year since she was slithering about off her tits as the NatWest incarnation. Time flies!

I’m getting flashbacks to that story where her and her current-at-the-time mate were slithering in slow motion at the camera. I remember it cos my cheeks started burning with shame and awkwardness

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Waiting for the ‘ I ❤Ibiza , it’s my spiritual home. Who’s the chubby bloke she’s shacked up with ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.