Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank to @tete for the magnificent title!!

Quick roundup:

Still no bunkbeds
Our Salvador booked herself on a party boat in Egypt but made out she was invited to a birthday bash; she proceeded to be on her own most of the time, wear clothes that were inappropriate and made our day by shouting 'arrrrriiiiiibaaaaa' to the poor DJ on the boat
She 'missed' her flight and booked herself on a trip the 'pyrmids' (her spelling of them, not mine!)
Sal then was filmed by a bloke shouting at her to 'look sexy', 'turn' whilst walking on a wall
She then filmed herself at the airport in a wheelchair claiming she'd broken ribs, etc and will tell us when the time is right... we're still waiting. She was also allowed to fly home which is very bizarre as an airline probably wouldn't let you :unsure:
Couple of days later her and her mate had bikins on, Val's upside down but her mate's was on correctly; her mate was then shown with her bikini upside down so must have to succumbed to Val's expertise on that area
We still don't know how the camel attacked her but good on it!
She wore her stinky gym kit to a restaurant straight after the gym
She still looks like a choc ice

As you were peeps!

Prev thread here:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
First ever thread title!! Woo. I’d like to thank the camel first and foremost for being a bleeping legend, Sal for being my inspiration, my family (who I’m actually allowed to see) and all you trolls and rat gerrrlls for the likes

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Is she or isn’t she going Monaco 🇲🇨 🥴

If she is. She better take some pot noodles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww I accidentally sent her a laughing face reaction and the twit blocked me. It’s a sad day 🙈

Can someone kindly put up the link to view stories please so I can still have a laugh 🫶🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Aww I accidentally sent her a laughing face reaction and the twit blocked me. It’s a sad day 🙈

Can someone kindly put up the link to view stories please so I can still have a laugh 🫶🏻
sorry to laugh, I was just imagining her opening your reaction 😂

the russian one quoted before came up saying no stories for me - this one seems to work if you click view stories https://dumpor.com/v/salvador_333_

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bleeping hell Sal just buy a bikini that fits. Cheap on AliExpress yano.

Also mad how she's belly flopping into the pool with a "broken rib" 🧿

Screenshot 2022-05-23 171936.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.