Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out Layla kays story!
A tiktok saying basically ‘you don’t have to be a slag all the time, sometimes you just need to go for a walk, you don’t have to be a bleep 24/7’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Seriously. You’d think people would have learned with Sal by now. Avoid, avoid, avoid. She’s a toxic, deranged mess.

Reactions: 12
They must be because none have kids, husbands? they all know of each other. They never stay friends for long because of conflict and jealousy, and they all seem to only have dogs that love them.

Reactions: 3
Seriously. You’d think people would have learned with Sal by now. Avoid, avoid, avoid. She’s a toxic, deranged mess.
I wonder if That’s why she has to change her name constantly?
She goes through friends like a norovirus!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sallie, it’s us. Where are you? We’re worried.

LaylaKays bleep song video is gone.

Last seen on OF Jun 3.
Twitter is protected.
Ruok?

Reactions: 5
Eeeeehhhh god wtf does she say or do to duck these people off?!?! 😂
I was just thinking the same 🤦‍♀️ Bet she goes there with £100 in her pocket

Or they get fed up with Val screaming Aaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy or Ariiiiiiiibbbbbbaaaaaaaa in their ears all night

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has serious attachment issues. She hasn’t managed to maintain any relationship has she? Romantic partners, her children, friends, work ‘colleagues’. It’s really sad when you think about it. I mean she will never see it, but that’s the reality.

Reactions: 13
She’s back! Except saying she is going somewhere today but using the exact or similar video that she used yesterday. Same outfit, same hair, same video.

Reactions: 3
I was just thinking the same 🤦‍♀️ Bet she goes there with £100 in her pocket
One of my sisters in law reminds me of Sal, goes through mates like a dose of salts. Part of it is definitely that 👆🏼, I’ve never known her to buy a meal or a drink herself in the whole time I’ve been married into the family, she just tags along to everything and bums off us all.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.