Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s some beautiful places in Ibiza. Considering she’s supposed to be so well travelled she’s only made it to OB. She’ll be begging Wayne linekar for a line as we speak. Come to think of it she’s probably too old even for him 😂

Reactions: 21
There’s some beautiful places in Ibiza. Considering she’s supposed to be so well travelled she’s only made it to OB. She’ll be begging Wayne linekar for a line as we speak. Come to think of it she’s probably too old even for him 😂
she’s been v quiet considering she lives her best life every second of every day.

i reckon her trip isn’t all that tbf

Reactions: 6
Such a nomad - ends up in what is essentially Linekars round a pool - control your jealousy and wanderlust girls 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes she’s definitely untagged her cos I did the same to get to the other girls profile. Our Sals not very good at keeping ‘friends’ is she?!

Reactions: 6
Theres a surprise- Sals pissed someone off after a few days 🙄😝. Shes probably nicked summat off her.
Fuckin skanks the lot of em

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Burger nips are making a sneak peel again tonight

Yes she’s definitely untagged her cos I did the same to get to the other girls profile. Our Sals not very good at keeping ‘friends’ is she?!
Im open to correction but and this is a huge but....I dont think layla follows sal anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That filter she’s using makes it look like her fox eye surgery worked. Yep Sal. That’s what you should have looked like.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her ex mate is talking about wanting to go home, another one who wants to duck off after holidaying with sal after a few days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Naw how embarrassing going on holiday together and unfollowing each other on day two 🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.