Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseyparkerr22

Sadly I go to the same gym that our tuna canoe goes to! And let me tell you I had the misfortune of seeing her in there today! holy Christ is she hench for a short girl!
plus I dunno what was worse, the disgusting kids outfit she had on, the fact she left her child in the pool UNATTENDED when she was in the sauna (the older one), or the fact she parks in a disabled space!
mutt!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

tete

First ever thread title!! Woo. I’d like to thank the camel first and foremost for being a fucking legend, Sal for being my inspiration, my family (who I’m actually allowed to see) and all you trolls and rat gerrrlls for the likes

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Queenie Pop

Ffs. I am creased up here. She looks like an Iggy Pop impersonator with an arthritic hand in real life.
26C6150A-94B6-4B6F-84D3-6FE1E74DE5D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

tete

Fucking Nomad. Absolute helmet.

nomad is someone with no home who travels constantly. A prostitute who goes Ibiza for 4 days on Ryanair before returning home…not a nomad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Queenie Pop

BA45BDC9-EFE8-4E57-964F-74B9D0AE3C1D.png
So Layla/Kayleigh has been sent this from her hotel staff
What on earth has Scummy Val been getting up to?
3855A141-92BE-44BD-8C1E-C190E7D07113.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
0EC2DF64-1745-433B-B5E7-40C72E45121A.jpeg

Even worse. She’s dressed her 6 year old in a matching outfit to hers. I’m horrified. When my daughter was 6 she wore frilly dresses and flowers in her hair. This is tragic.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
“Black Rabbit” rent a party girl never fucking materialised either did it, fucking compulsive liar.

all the below are “launches” we are yet to see 🤣

Swimwear ❌
Childrens Furniture ❌
Gymwear ❌
Domestic Violence Charity Work ❌
Girl talk Podcast ❌
Dubai Estate Agency ❌
Black Rabbit Party Agency ❌
Tulum Oddessey clothing ❌

i feel fucking ashamed for her. I bet her mates hear a new business idea from her every week 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Queenie Pop

5F6257B2-C7AE-49A2-8CE6-12309CCBC77E.jpeg

I am going to offer to make her banners.
They say:

I would rather be at a build-a-bear party but my mum wants to drink wine and try And get new clients

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
That’s certainly true. I know I’d also never loose custody of my kids. It really does boggle the mind now some parents just aren’t wired right. Every decision I make is based around them. What we do at weekends, where we eat etc. It’s so alien to me that not every parent is the same.

I just can’t abide drink drivers. There’s so many other options. Call a friend to pick you up. Order an Uber, bus tram train there are so many other options!
My ex partener and father to my daughter was killed by a drug/drink driver. He was only 25 and my daughter was only 3 at the time.Please phone the police if you see anyone getting into a car who has been drinking or doing drugs, spare another family this pain!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

flixy83

Wrong day?? It’s not even the correct day, month or year! Sal seems to have terrible bother getting home from her travels, if it’s not camels giving her the hump it’s her own fucking stupidity. Obviously she’s not arsed to be rushing home to her kids, absolute waste of oxygen she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

pommynoir

VIP Member
I wouldn’t recommend anyone messages her friend on insta to see why her and Sal fell out; if they make up which all of those kind seem to always do, you’ve outted yourself.
Maybe those who have allegedly already asked could share screenshots for others instead of alluding to speaking to them and encouraging others to out themselves 😳🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I can’t even find the words for this one.
Going to your 6 year olds birthday dressed like a hooker and getting smashed. Her mum is just as bad for going along with it all like it’s normal.
What a weird family set up.
Those kids deserve better than this.
A lot of us probably know from personal experience, kids do remember, and end up fucked up themselves from the memories. Being smashed and in charge of a child is a fucking disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 44