Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she hover in front of that seedy DJ filming him 😂😂😂😂. Yea Sal we all really wish we were there in a dingy villa with strange Spanish DJs 😆😆😆. FYI it looks wank 😆

Reactions: 6
I’d say if you get 2 mins, treat yourself to @itslayalakay story, it’s special, also they are out in Ibiza at 9pm… I mean, have they got that bar for free as it’s so early?

Reactions: 3
Swear she said that she Will only show her ibiza stories to her private stories 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Swear she said that she Will only show her ibiza stories to her private stories 🤣🤣🤣🤣
she said it would be for close friends only but probably abandoned that idea as quick as she abandons her kids when someone says free side salad, mainly as she has no friends never mind close ones.

Reactions: 4
Why does she hover in front of that seedy DJ filming him 😂😂😂😂. Yea Sal we all really wish we were there in a dingy villa with strange Spanish DJs 😆😆😆. FYI it looks wank 😆

He’s Welsh actually. The glamour of it all lol

She is defo channelling that woman who wants the biggest fanny on earth Mary. Now i can’t unsee it!!!

Sal’s in trouble!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been trying to think what this reminds me of, and now I know.

Sal is pure fear and loathing in Las Vegas. A story about someone who takes way too many drugs.
Remember the boat party, this was her look !

Reactions: 8
Have I been blocked? I wasn’t following her and I also don’t get notifications for some reason for this thread so I’ve missed loads! Went to catch up but it’s just this lol

Check you are searching for her new reincarnation which is
salfitness__

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.