Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sal surrounding herself with coke again 😏 no surprise.

I deffo think she had some sort of court hearing the other day over those kids and that’s why someone was manifesting for her on their story. Also probably why she’s gone to Ibiza to drown her sorrows knowing she’s never getting those kids back full time.

Sal you’re just an utter scruff mate 🤣 like you’re some washed up Z list celeb that has gone nowhere in life. You’ve sold yourself to make money and have never earned an honest living but act like you’re all high and mighty.

You can have all the money in the world and all the holidays but I’d rather have my kids 🤣 you are literally a laughing stock 🤣 imagine being nearly 40 and falling out with friends every week!

So embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why’s her mate manifesting for her???? Dickheads

I wonder if there was some sort of court hearing/change of visitation with her kids, if her mates are sending positive vibes
That was my thinking. They seemed like very odd stories to me. Then with her posting saying she won’t be told what to do? And the ‘waist’ of time comment. Somethings gone on for sure. So now she’s left for Ibiza to try & forget about it, the massive sweat.

Reactions: 10
Wtf was that dj doing so close to the deck 😭too much mdma mate? the way he shook her hand as well..... Cringgggeee
EL OH EL!!!! Hilarious I thought it was Michael Bibi for a second. How bloody funny!!!! Ayyy. I’m so embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 3
Are we all on her closest friends list then because it’s not seeming quiet to me this drug fuelled trip so far🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I don’t believe her kids are even a thought when she does her bullshit manifesting, she lives her best life when she’s not with them, I can’t imagine she wants them back full time or even half the time. She may say she wants them back but her behaviour and actions say different.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Saltiness (ha ha I went to type Salfitness) and this is what came out how very bloody apt 🤔 Denim Batty Riders and Ibiza cringefest incoming with her new best friend and some poor randoms 🤣 i am embarrased for her seriously grow up Woman 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t believe her kids are even a thought when she does her bullshit manifesting, she lives her best life when she’s not with them, I can’t imagine she wants them back full time or even half the time. She may say she wants them back but her behaviour and actions say different.
I agree - she says it publicly because it’s the “right” thing to say. Nothing stopping her engaging with mental health services, addiction services, parenting courses etc. She has a clean safe home from what we have seen, even if she still uses Only Fans or engages in sex work outside of the home as long as the children are proved to be kept safe and protected from that there is nothing that would have stopped her having them back at some point over the years. Fact of the matter is she doesn’t want them in her life she prefers to drop in on them and take the mother of the year pictures with the designer clothes and then jet off.
I’ve said it before but the girls are much better off with a grandmother/father(?s - unsure if Ged Has access or bothers) who care for them and enjoy quality time with them. They will make the decision not to see their mother when they are old enough to hear the full story and that will be sals karma 🧿
So until that point bring on Ibiza and tulum and dubia 🕺🏻 😂

Reactions: 17
One of the things that winds me up about her & one of the major reasons I dislike her is that she constantly boasts that her life is better than anyone else’s. Slags off anyone with a job, a partner, responsibilities. She can work on her body everyday cos she doesn’t have her kids, she’d never hold down a job because she so chaotic & who the duck would put up with her full time. But in typical Sal style, she gets sly about it & makes out that it’s us that are the insecure ones missing out on a “nomad lifestyle”. She’s shallow as a teaspoon & downright rotten inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Surprised her and banterqueen arnt friends, she Fuked her kids off to earn money the same way. They see having kids as holding them back. Absolutely vile behaviour. Swapped being a mum for meals, clothes, and holidays the lousy shower of RATS.

Reactions: 9
Surprised her and banterqueen arnt friends, she Fuked her kids off to earn money the same way. They see having kids as holding them back. Absolutely vile behaviour. Swapped being a mum for meals, clothes, and holidays the lousy shower of RATS.
Isn’t she in prison?

bleeping hell banter queen 🤮🤮🤮 made the mistake of looking at her twitter. Didn’t think this was possible but she is 10 times worse than val!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.