Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t been on this thread a while because she was boring the tits off me !! But why the duck is she now called sallifittnes 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s like fancy dress when she’s goes on holiday

Reactions: 4
Put ya burger nip away ya pleb!

Also she looks stupid in that outfit 🤣
God she is thirsty 🤣🤣 Would literally piss myself if that upside bikini snapped and exposed her fucked up boobs for everyone one to see 🤣🤣 I bet she is bezzie mates with the lucky lucky men 👃👃👃👃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fringed pants, the bandana, the sunglasses. Like she dunked herself in a lost property box

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Haha @ the people’s faces in the background of her walking in her Ibiza fancy dress 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I’m just so so ashamed for her. Away in the half term. I’ve had the best week with my daughter hanging out & doing nice things together. Meanwhile Sal is off in shallow town thinking she’s better than everyone else, wearing fringed pants. I’m actually embarrassed for her. In time her kids will vote with their feet because of her lack of desire to bond with them. I know they’re ‘apparently’ always with their Dads during the school breaks, but surely she’d negotiate more time with them if she really wanted to spend time with them? She simply doesn’t does she. Vile woman.

Reactions: 15
You would fight tooth and nail for your kids. Woman like her don’t. Iv seen much worse parents get there kids back, it’s been years since Sallie had hers now. She obviously said I struggle and I like “me time” to the social workers. Everyone must have agreed for the kids to stay as they are. Sad really because she could have got them back.

Reactions: 12
I have just spent most of the day packing for a half term break to Cornwall tomorrow with my gorgeous boys and I can't bloody wait ❤❤❤ Sal really doesn't know what she is missing out on with her kids prancing round Ibiza like a fucked up show pony 🙄 i am embarrassed for her 😡 #sadlife #nevergetthetimeback

Reactions: 6
I spent time with some young family members this week, took them to various places, had sleep overs etc. now they’ve gone I feel physically sick and keep crying, I’m still in bed don’t see much point in getting up. These aren’t even my kids. I don’t know how she can be so happy to be away from her own children so much, I feel like my heart has been ripped out 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I spent time with some young family members this week, took them to various places, had sleep overs etc. now they’ve gone I feel physically sick and keep crying, I’m still in bed don’t see much point in getting up. These aren’t even my kids. I don’t know how she can be so happy to be away from her own children so much, I feel like my heart has been ripped out 😔
I can 100% relate ❤ I used to be the same with my little brothers, everytime they went home it broke my heart. (They are too cool for sleepovers now though as they are 16 + 17)

She must feel like tit 24/7 but seemingly does nothing about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.