Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can 100% relate ❤ I used to be the same with my little brothers, everytime they went home it broke my heart. (They are too cool for sleepovers now though as they are 16 + 17)

She must feel like tit 24/7 but seemingly does nothing about it.
I wonder if she just doesn’t get that feeling? It’s so odd that she can just up and leave them constantly. Poor kids 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Still not having the “beffa” Ibiza experience is she ? I mean she’s literally like a
she’s a top dj from big brother Uk ?
i bet people have to google who she is when she tells them ?

Seriously I wanna see if she can blag her way into: USHUAÏA Monday for David Guetta
any vips doing “beffa” will be there and she leaves Tuesday ? Can Val cover her nips in her upside down bikini enough to get in ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
0D877CAA-6BC4-4C0C-B073-31C45F19F138.jpeg
BB8EA8F6-F530-48D2-9619-338933A34A9B.jpeg

Where dem curves ???

Also can’t you just tell she’s a pure coke hoare that will latch onto anyone with a bit of columbias finest ??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
majority of the geordie z listers were at Ocean surprised our val didn’t try to blag her way into the vip area whilst screaming aaaaya! Aruuuuuba down grandad Wayne’s ear 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such a strange shape body, she must have to spend hours editing her pics which must make her feel very insecure, oh well not like she has anything else to do with her time.

For the love of all that is holy Sal lose those god-awful headscarf things.

I guess she genuinely thinks pple are looking at her bcos she’s fabulous, when really they’re just in shock 😝

• Haha
Looks like a nan in fancy dress 🤣
Wonder if they have been on the shovel

Reactions: 7
Ok now I’m thinking the headscarf is covering a clip in hair piece, a hair topper or hair extension bonds/tape. It’s in every photo; it’s not a vibe Val ! Sweating and gunning away looking like she’s got a bandage on her head ! . This is on par with a cheap package holiday in Benidorm !. Where is this VIP “Beffa” Val you promised us ? your besties 👯‍♀️?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.