Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t she in prison?
No she’s out. She has 4 kids all littered around Wirral, never with any of them. She is Just constantly stuffing her face in pubs with her mate dean who looks like a smackhead. When she had her kids she had fuk all. House was bare, now I think even if she did have chance to get her kids back she would say no. They get to used to living with no responsibilities and engulfed in this fake image of Instagram. Lowest of the low.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why do I put myself through the embarrassment of watching her holiday stories? It brings me pain

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No she’s out. She has 4 kids all littered around Wirral, never with any of them. She is Just constantly stuffing her face in pubs with her mate dean who looks like a smackhead. When she had her kids she had fuk all. House was bare, now I think even if she did have chance to get her kids back she would say no. They get to used to living with no responsibilities and engulfed in this fake image of Instagram. Lowest of the low.
What’s her insta?

Reactions: 1
Sal - anyone going Pacha tonight?
Anyone - not if you are hun !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
For someone who is ill/disabled; doing 17k a week on onlyfans and being a hooker; and a hooker booker now with poor Layla !. She’s not exactly having a “VIP” experience in “beefa”. Looks like a tragic after party! the music is like 15 years old !.

Reactions: 7
Omg richy ahmed is foooooked ha ha is that Lee Foss skanking about in the back? Such ket heads. I bet Sal half inched that baggy too!

Reactions: 5
Did Richy have the straw thing (don’t know what you call it the thing you snort coke up in) in his hand then drop it? Then the bags clearly visible. Good thing Saltyfish is only showing her stories to close friends aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m cringing to duck imagine being nearly 40 with two kids and going to beefa getting off your chops

Reactions: 14
We all must be on her close friend list. Love you ayyyyyy my bestiessss for life. Your all soy lit. Anyone wanna lend my top or bag or shoes? Love you allll ayyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.