Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve no idea who he is? My mate just said it’s Andy Grant - so wasn’t sure what the real deal is with him. Why aren’t you speaking? Ha
Ermmmm he promised me something and broke his promise. I blocked him on everything and now I’m too proud to unblock 🤣🤣 but I still wouldn’t slag him off. Where did he interact with Sal? I defo don’t think he would go there

Reactions: 1
It’ll be her mates kids and hers won’t even be there

It’ll be her mates & their kids (if it happens).
Ermmmm he promised me something and broke his promise. I blocked him on everything and now I’m too proud to unblock 🤣🤣 but I still wouldn’t slag him off. Where did he interact with Sal? I defo don’t think he would go there
You’re gonna need to spill the tea girl….

Reactions: 10
Still waiting for Sals next book ‘things that will never happen’
We’re now on chapter 6.

Ironically she promised us she was writing book last year and alas it hasn’t materialised

Reactions: 12
Her bottom lip comes out more than her chi then her top lip is verging as far out as her septum . I’m just sat here playing with ny face to realise how odd hers actually is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
A box for this Saturday for Harry Styles is £685 per person....pennies that.....when you're earning £17 grand a month 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Sounds like she's going to have a great night out in that private box!
Can't wait to hear her podcast episode all about it ✨✌🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They are SOME nasolabials 😂😂😂 Sal get them sorted before Harry Styles 😂😂😂😂
Re harry styles concert for a 6 yo 🙄 remember, everything is what Sallie wants……..her LO has never been treated as a little girl. It’s sad.

Reactions: 9
That hair will be like rats tails again in days because she can't stop touching it.
Head tilt
Girly smile
Finger hair
Twist square body so arse Is were hip should be

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And who goes the gym for a workout and leaves their hair down? 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So….Sallies tik tok account. Discuss….

Seen the new ones? "My Boyfriend cheated on me so I took my self away in style!" about her short stay in the Burj Al Arab with the not-so-hidden camera(s) trained on the shagging couch.

It was hardly being away in style filming yourself creeping about an eerily quiet suite as if you were a house robber.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.