Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still piss myself when I see this thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I have images of her being thrown off a camel 🤣🤣🤣 shows how bleeping dull she is hey Egypt is a distant memory but we still on the same thread

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Power beings problems” 🤷‍♀️ “Calateral” 🤡

People like Sally should have to pass a test before being allowed on the internet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She defo heard someone else use those expressions, thought they sounded intellectual and tried to pass them off as her own 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ECA562EF-B157-4376-A2B8-2B741923D668.jpeg

what’s the deal with this guy then? I’m pretty sure I saw our Val interacting with him over the weekend & I see she follows him.

Reactions: 2
3 loads of washing. She has been out since 'doing the school run' getting beauty treatments done

Reactions: 4
Can't wait to see if this happens. Not sure 6 years old want a bar! Would you let your child go of with our Sal?

20220613_121141.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1339611
what’s the deal with this guy then? I’m pretty sure I saw our Val interacting with him over the weekend & I see she follows him.
I don’t think there’s much deal with him, it’s just Andy Grant. Any fella would wanna duck Axl coz she’s a dirt bag, no one would actually date her or be interested in her. I like Andy, although we are not on speaking terms anymore 🤣🤣🤣 he wouldn’t go near that. He’s a respected person.

Reactions: 4
Can't wait to see if this happens. Not sure 6 years old want a bar! Would you let your child go of with our Sal?

View attachment 1339710
Why does it say September and what 6 year old wants to go to a Harry Styles concert and have a bar 🤯 my child at 6 just wanted a magician, unicorn cake and run around with her friends in a hall. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Why does it say September and what 6 year old wants to go to a Harry Styles concert and have a bar 🤯 my child at 6 just wanted a magician, unicorn cake and run around with her friends in a hall. 🤦‍♀️
The bar bit threw me too. I hope she is not the only adult in charge!!

Reactions: 5
But that wouldn’t come with bragging rights would it? Sal is superwoman/mum of the year every year so she’s always got to be spending the most money and doing the most extravagant thing for her daughters…even if it doesn’t actually happen because she’s posted on Instagram about it that means it’s true!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.