Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t imagine any kid wants to be in a box. I was in a box for the football once worst experience ever - so bloody boring.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think there’s much deal with him, it’s just Andy Grant. Any fella would wanna duck Axl coz she’s a dirt bag, no one would actually date her or be interested in her. I like Andy, although we are not on speaking terms anymore 🤣🤣🤣 he wouldn’t go near that. He’s a respected person.
I’ve no idea who he is? My mate just said it’s Andy Grant - so wasn’t sure what the real deal is with him. Why aren’t you speaking? Ha

When I was a bit younger I worked in the boxes at one of the stadiums. Looked after a footballers family who always had a kid of about 6 years old in tow. I don't think I ever saw her once go out on the balcony or actually enjoy what was happening, she spent most of the time sat in the cupboard or under the table drawing on my order pad, or just chatting to me about anything as the family didn't engage with her at all. She'd get bored, play up and then get told off, whilst the other relatives acted like they were VIP celebrities. Sounds a bit like our Sal tbh

But then do we believe she is actually going though 😆

Reactions: 10
when she’s posting about doing something nice for her daughters, remember people… it’s never about them.

Narcissistic bellend
This is written proof that she hasnt got a fuckin clue and its ALL about Sal.

Like a previous poster said , 6 year olds dont want this kind of shite! They want parties with their pals, face paints , pass the parcel.

Absolute selfish cow...... and no Sal not a single person is jealous of you.
1. Because its tit.
2. It wont happen.

Reactions: 18
She’s ludicrous. How much does a box like that cost out of interest?

Reactions: 3
I’m going to Wembley on Saturday….I shall keep my eyes out for the mum of the year!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#mumsdoitbest

What does she know about being a mum? The only thing she's any good for is being a bleeping embarrassment.

Who in their bleeping right mind takes a party of 6 year olds all the way to Wembley see a concert??! You paying for the adults to go too and their travel and accommodation?? She’s full of tit… sit down Sal you absolute beg 😂😂

Reactions: 25
We all just adding it to the list of things that’ll never transpire then.
*checks notes*
Popped it under girl talk podcast and bunk beds x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let’s say it is actually happening and you open your child’s school bag to find a party invite from sweaty NatWest val inviting your child to London to watch Harry Styles. Like shiiiiiiiiite would you trust her of all people to look after your kid. I wouldn’t trust her to lead a conga line never mind your own kid 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Let’s say it is actually happening and you open your child’s school bag to find a party invite from sweaty NatWest val inviting your child to London to watch Harry Styles. Like shiiiiiiiiite would you trust her of all people to look after your kid. I wouldn’t trust her to lead a conga line never mind your own kid 😂
I wonder what the school mums actually think of her?
Some of them are ruthless when they get together arent they- id love to be a fly on the wall in that playground🧐

Reactions: 13
“Got a box in London at Harry Styles for my daughters birthday”
Translation: “OH tit ITS HER BIRTHDAY ISNT IT!!! Let’s whack this on a credit card and pretend this makes me a good parent”

bleep

I wonder what the school mums actually think of her?
Some of them are ruthless when they get together arent they- id love to be a fly on the wall in that playground🧐

They don't know or see her, she never goes to the school!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.