Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And who goes the gym for a workout and leaves their hair down? 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
Anyone go to the gym (actually goes anywhere) and just take selfies all day ? She must spend at least 5-6 hours a day just posing/pouting/twisting ewwww she is really giving me the ick 🤢🤮 nowadays . I used to laugh & just watch her for entertainment purposes but she really is making me angry ewww gross

Reactions: 6
Vals desperately trying to sell mostly her kids old clothes but also those dreadful jeans that made her look like she had a 9” knob in her pants.
Even if she shifts it all that won’t pay for one ticket Harry styles.
I wonder why she’s not donating them to the DV refuges anymore 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Vals desperately trying to sell mostly her kids old clothes but also those dreadful jeans that made her look like she had a 9” knob in her pants.
‘Refugees’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shocked Sal isn’t trying to squeeze herself into all this kids designer gear, if the stinky valmain blazer is anything to go by.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whoever keeps injecting filler into them lips needs to be arrested. So bad that these people will keep taking money and just keep doing it!
They look absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 19
Whoever keeps injecting filler into them lips needs to be arrested. So bad that these people will keep taking money and just keep doing it!
They look absolutely ridiculous.
Have a look on mcr aesthetics. Makes our Sal look au natural🤣🤣👄

• Haha
  • Wow
Have a look on mcr aesthetics. Makes our Sal look au natural🤣🤣👄
Jesus christ I have never seen anything like that....all them women need help. They've literally ruined their faces, what's that fox eye ridiculous tit.
I'm honestly shook looking at that page. Absolutely ridiculous.
I'm not against a bit of botox and fillers for lips when they look natural..but that is going too far. Way way too far.

Poor bleep must be that skint, flogging the kids clothes for an aldi shop.

Reactions: 7
Nah them Jeans have been on pure nights out this year hahaha

she also wore them on the plane or whilst in DXB which makes me feel sick 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Urgh as if anyone wants to buy a pair of jeans that have been worn by her sweaty pum 🤢 get out of ere Sallie you dutty pig

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.