Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of things on her to do list, that have yet to happen.
Bunk beds, podcast etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For someone concerned about the planet she certainly is a big pointless consumer!!! Buying childrens clothes worn for an hour?!?!

Also, I give all my childrens outgrown clothes to charity - despite not earning 17k a month. What happened to the refuge collections Sal? Or was that you begging for everyone else’s generosity? I also won’t accept any argument about just selling on the ‘good stuff’ worth selling as you’re just admitting you think the disadvantaged don’t deserve designer cast offs and are just a place to dump the stuff you can’t get anything f

Just proving she’s a sket who can’t afford her lifestyle or to keep up the pretence.

as for not listening to gossip……..you sure had your listening ears on when you were told stories about your ex, or when you were stalking him and loads of others via another insta account 🙈🙉🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve just tried that baby Dixie filter she uses and I look the best I’ve ever, ever looked. I’m on a 2 week hol with my lashes hanging off and a bloated face so I bet she looks rough if it can make me look good

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s the type that would claim it was posted and then block the seller and keep the money and clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s funny that she started advertising clothes to sell AND did a paid ad within the same short period of time. It’s almost like she’s desperate for money….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of her coffin dodger clients probably has a box and let her use it. No way has she paid for it. And it won’t be the kids mates from
School, as of their parents would let them go to London with someone as unhinged as her! As usual it will be her slaggy mates and their kids

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just go to The bleeping Card factory you daft bleep like everybody else 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She really is such a beg! Trying to infer she’s booked an expensive box but can’t afford £20 on some balloons and banners OK PAL

• Haha
Reactions: 27
5F6257B2-C7AE-49A2-8CE6-12309CCBC77E.jpeg

I am going to offer to make her banners.
They say:

I would rather be at a build-a-bear party but my mum wants to drink wine and try And get new clients

• Haha
Reactions: 48
How many days is Sal going to go to the gym/pool and not wash her hair do we think? Starting to look a bit like it needs a power hose.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.