Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she’s put all the labels facing outwards like she’s stocked the shelves in the coop 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Notice how she had to get a pic of the smeg fridge 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probs the Enabler. And while she was there she had a good munch and chew of Val's lawn through those horse teeth.
💯 the enabler. If someone would have contacted her from yesterday to do her garden she would have tagged them in. Her mum’s been in done her garden and bought her shopping, done her cleaning and probably bought her tins of food and crab sticks

• Sad
Reactions: 17
A “nomad” doesn’t have a fixed address… why has she got it in her bio whilst posting from her rental 2 bed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Why does she feel the need to tell people that she's done basic chores we all do on the daily? Woohoo, well done Axl! bleeping arsecandle

EDIT - oh, and most of us have jobs and custody of our kids as well

Reactions: 18
Everyone has to clean their kitchen Sal and most of us don’t have time to arrange the tins all symmetrically, we have jobs 🤪. Actually i have. Friend who does that 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Everyone has to clean their kitchen Sal and most of us don’t have time to arrange the tins all symmetrically, we have jobs 🤪. Actually i have. Friend who does that 🤦‍♀️
It’s a bit Sleeping With The Enemy isn’t it? Freaks me out, I have to do a Julia and mess them up even now when I see cupboards like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love how she thinks people are jealous of her life whilst she’s making her tins of spaghetti hoops all neat and tidy in the cupboards of her rented house! She’s on another planet!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love how she thinks people are jealous of her life whilst she’s making her tins of spaghetti hoops all neat and tidy in the cupboards of her rented house! She’s on another planet!
That latest story 🙄 She’s a pleb.
She goes off for a few days with hand baggage only budget airline ticket to the most basic places staying in plastic package hotels wearing tacky fake designer bags and weird outfits off shein. A true nomad would never.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping Nomad. Absolute helmet.

nomad is someone with no home who travels constantly. A prostitute who goes Ibiza for 4 days on Ryanair before returning home…not a nomad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Someone stick a gold star on the chart for Sallie who has made her bed ever so neatly today.
Well done Sallie, round of applause everyone.
You might get star of the week and a certificate to go with it Sal 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.