Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it bleeping mental, that she thinks that’s what makes her a good ma.

She thinks she ticked all the boxes and done a pure good job, when really it’s always, all about how much she can show the internet she’s winning at life.

i just find it really sad.

Reactions: 26
I’m so embarrassed for her mum. She is laughing along and dancing whilst her daughter who has failed her kids, continues to fail her kids. Absolute Train wrecks.

Reactions: 29
Imagine going into the toilets to film yourself eye bleeping yourself in the mirror to upload to insta at your kids 6th birthday “party” what a sad little life!
I have no words. Apart from CRINGE.

I’m really trying not to mention the account that’s trying to defend her. You’ve obviously not watched Sal for long.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t even find the words for this one.
Going to your 6 year olds birthday dressed like a hooker and getting smashed. Her mum is just as bad for going along with it all like it’s normal.
What a weird family set up.
Those kids deserve better than this.
A lot of us probably know from personal experience, kids do remember, and end up fucked up themselves from the memories. Being smashed and in charge of a child is a bleeping disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The way she’s behaving in the toilets, honestly if she was in sole charge of her child I can honestly see her leaving and only remembering about her daughter later that night when she’s in a club. Swear down she wouldn’t mean her daughter harm, but she is an absolute liability ain’t she. Off her tits.

Reactions: 24
0EC2DF64-1745-433B-B5E7-40C72E45121A.jpeg

Even worse. She’s dressed her 6 year old in a matching outfit to hers. I’m horrified. When my daughter was 6 she wore frilly dresses and flowers in her hair. This is tragic.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I can’t even find the words for this one.
Going to your 6 year olds birthday dressed like a hooker and getting smashed. Her mum is just as bad for going along with it all like it’s normal.
What a weird family set up.
Those kids deserve better than this.
A lot of us probably know from personal experience, kids do remember, and end up fucked up themselves from the memories. Being smashed and in charge of a child is a bleeping disgrace.
She’s like another bleeping kid. It’s like her mum has taken a 6 year old and the embarrassing teenage sister, let her bring a mate and they’ve got pissed up for the first time. How does she not realise she doesn’t look cool, she looks absolutely cringey and embarrassing. What a bleeping state 😳😳

View attachment 1353350
Even worse. She’s dressed her 6 year old in a matching outfit to hers. I’m horrified. When my daughter was 6 she wore frilly dresses and flowers in her hair. This is tragic.
Oh so the kid in green (dressed like a normal kid!) belongs to the PT mate

Reactions: 20
What’s all this work hard tit too
Work hard at what Sal? Fiddling the system claiming benefits like you did last time? and bending over for old men?
Get over yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s all this work hard tit too
Work hard at what Sal? Fiddling the system claiming benefits like you did last time? and bending over for old men?
Get over yourself
I know she’s like “honestleeeeyyyyy it’s sooy truuuuu work hard and be a good person….” Like it’s some nugget of wisdom we have all been missing

Reactions: 17
I know she’s like “honestleeeeyyyyy it’s sooy truuuuu work hard and be a good person….” Like it’s some nugget of wisdom we have all been missing
It’s pathetic isn’t it!
I say it every time but she’s sooooo successful yet rents a flat in Tuebrook

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's only two kids there, what about N? What a sad state of affairs that you have to prove yourself on insta but to your child Sallie

Reactions: 14
Great parenting tonight Sal…a concert for your daughters birthday and you are absolutely smashed…couldn’t even lay off the booze/coke for one night to make it about somebody other than yourself! Thank god she doesn’t have full custody of them kids they are better off away from her as much as possible 🤢 she makes me feel ill selfish vile human.

Reactions: 21
I’m sure when she originally talked about this big event she implied she was taking ‘all’ her daughters mates. Either their parents didn’t want them to go (understandable) or she was talking bullshit as usual.

Reactions: 30
View attachment 1353350
I'm sorry but it's bleeping VULGAR to let kids that young wear crop top and I see it all the time.

Sal and that dirty crappy enabling mother of hers need locking up. What a bleeping shitshow, those kids don't stand a chance!!

Reactions: 26
The fact she’s claiming this as a birthday party 😂😂😂

‘We don’t need anyone else, always done it on my own’ 😂😂😂

from a woman who went on benefits after her relationship breakdown, committed benefit fraud and lost custody of her children and (by her own admission) just had supervised contact every 2 weeks, plus now still seems to have an abundance of free time to herself. Tell me how that’s ‘doing it alone’ bleeping idiot 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This is a huge statement to make but…..is this an all time low for Sallie Axl?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.