Sallie Axl #48 The Camel that broke the Axl’s back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unrecognisable 😱😱 I see she’s dropped fitness from her name - another short lived fad, now back to touting her podcast, it’s hard to keep up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her trying to get the straw past her lips on that tik tok is hysterical! What a state! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know the lips are horrendous but the eyebrows are a close second. She looks like Cruella

Reactions: 11
I know the lips are horrendous but the eyebrows are a close second. She looks like Cruella
I never really notice it when she’s got the filters on max but they really stood out to me on that unfiltered video so thin and shapeless

• Haha
Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe we’re actually* going to get the podcast!! Bet she presents the whole mess from the bleeping bunk beds just to laugh in our faces.

*maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
3727C1B8-E63B-40B9-909A-9D5E96D5D89B.jpeg
Yet again Val, I’m going to help you out. You’re in London mate. Get on a bus or a black cab. That’s what 6 year old girls want. Not a hummer or limo. Mine love a train or bus any day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She sure gets "let down" a lot with the things that cost money and why is it always at the last minute..... she's clearly seen an actual influencer getting things by posting they've been let down last minute and she thinks she can do the same. I wonder if the selling of the clothes was to fund the birthday transport but no-one wanted to buy her second hand pieces (splattered with stains if todays top is anything to go by)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ffs. I am creased up here. She looks like an Iggy Pop impersonator with an arthritic hand in real life.
26C6150A-94B6-4B6F-84D3-6FE1E74DE5D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
She sure gets "let down" a lot with the things that cost money and why is it always at the last minute..... she's clearly seen an actual influencer getting things by posting they've been let down last minute and she thinks she can do the same. I wonder if the selling of the clothes was to fund the birthday transport but no-one wanted to buy her second hand pieces (splattered with stains if todays top is anything to go by)
Not surprised no one wanted to buy them, all horrible & chavvy. I’ve no problem with people spending lots on kids clothes if they have the money but there’s much nicer stuff out there. Just because it’s expensive and got ‘CHLOE’ all over it doesn’t mean it’s a nice design. Probably why they were all only worn once because the kids hated them as well.

Reactions: 22
Not surprised no one wanted to buy them, all horrible & chavvy. I’ve no problem with people spending lots on kids clothes if they have the money but there’s much nicer stuff out there. Just because it’s expensive and got ‘CHLOE’ all over it doesn’t mean it’s a nice design. Probably why they were all only worn once because the kids hated them as well.
Theres a mum at my kids school, shes absolutely minted. But by god she wears some fuckin awful (expensive) stuff.
She looks like an absolute twit!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.