Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Aww I accidentally sent her a laughing face reaction and the twat blocked me. It’s a sad day 🙈

Can someone kindly put up the link to view stories please so I can still have a laugh 🫶🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 42

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Are we all on her closest friends list then because it’s not seeming quiet to me this drug fuelled trip so far🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Ooo-TheNews

She’s ditched Layla on her own in the middle of IBZ for a random lad and been an all round cunt to her.

If you ask her on insta she’ll tell you, she seems a really nice girl, love her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I read on here about her mum being brought along , but in fairness my mum comes a lot of love a with me and my child , out of choice , it’s called a good bind relationship. Her and her mum seem like they have that 🙄

Also kids party’s do not have to consist of loads of shit sugar “treats” I would rather my child eat good food instead tbh. I’m not sticking up for anyone her but like feel like the girls gets a death on here and she’s actually trying don do something nice for her kid. Just me opinion . The top very revealing and not a choice any normal parent would go for I can agreee on
I suppose she’s not stabbing the kids dad in front of her kid so that’s always an improvement on her previous parenting style.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
“Power beings problems” 🤷‍♀️ “Calateral” 🤡

People like Sally should have to pass a test before being allowed on the internet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Sal surrounding herself with coke again 😏 no surprise.

I deffo think she had some sort of court hearing the other day over those kids and that’s why someone was manifesting for her on their story. Also probably why she’s gone to Ibiza to drown her sorrows knowing she’s never getting those kids back full time.

Sal you’re just an utter scruff mate 🤣 like you’re some washed up Z list celeb that has gone nowhere in life. You’ve sold yourself to make money and have never earned an honest living but act like you’re all high and mighty.

You can have all the money in the world and all the holidays but I’d rather have my kids 🤣 you are literally a laughing stock 🤣 imagine being nearly 40 and falling out with friends every week!

So embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 37

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Thank to @tete for the magnificent title!!

Quick roundup:

Still no bunkbeds
Our Salvador booked herself on a party boat in Egypt but made out she was invited to a birthday bash; she proceeded to be on her own most of the time, wear clothes that were inappropriate and made our day by shouting 'arrrrriiiiiibaaaaa' to the poor DJ on the boat
She 'missed' her flight and booked herself on a trip the 'pyrmids' (her spelling of them, not mine!)
Sal then was filmed by a bloke shouting at her to 'look sexy', 'turn' whilst walking on a wall
She then filmed herself at the airport in a wheelchair claiming she'd broken ribs, etc and will tell us when the time is right... we're still waiting. She was also allowed to fly home which is very bizarre as an airline probably wouldn't let you :unsure:
Couple of days later her and her mate had bikins on, Val's upside down but her mate's was on correctly; her mate was then shown with her bikini upside down so must have to succumbed to Val's expertise on that area
We still don't know how the camel attacked her but good on it!
She wore her stinky gym kit to a restaurant straight after the gym
She still looks like a choc ice

As you were peeps!

Prev thread here:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35