Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
A sound bath for a one year old , these fucking woke scousers need to give it a rest. We were all off our chops, necking £7 wine in the late lounge 15 plus years ago On a Sunday so please stop acting like your shit doesn’t stink

• Haha
Reactions: 35

noseyparkerr22

Sooooooooy I was in the gym the same time as our tuna canoe today and oh my lord!
Still parking in a disabled (with no badge)
She worked out (and I have to say she does put effort in and the abs are there IRL)
Then went swimming and the spa.
THEN PUT THE SAME SWEATY GYM CLOTHES ON TO SIT IN THE RESTAURANT 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I nearly threw up in my sushi 😂
Not to mention she was on her phone prancing around claiming (and I quote) “I’m a good mum, I bring them swimming 5 times a week” whilst holding back tears!

I hate that I pay so much to go to that gym for it to be full of absolute scum!

• Wow
  • Sick

Halfbaked

She sure gets "let down" a lot with the things that cost money and why is it always at the last minute..... she's clearly seen an actual influencer getting things by posting they've been let down last minute and she thinks she can do the same. I wonder if the selling of the clothes was to fund the birthday transport but no-one wanted to buy her second hand pieces (splattered with stains if todays top is anything to go by)

• Heart
I read on here about her mum being brought along , but in fairness my mum comes a lot of love a with me and my child , out of choice , it’s called a good bind relationship. Her and her mum seem like they have that 🙄

Also kids party’s do not have to consist of loads of shit sugar “treats” I would rather my child eat good food instead tbh. I’m not sticking up for anyone her but like feel like the girls gets a death on here and she’s actually trying don do something nice for her kid. Just me opinion . The top very revealing and not a choice any normal parent would go for I can agreee on
do something nice for her kid? It’s all about Sallie and what Sallie thinks will make her look like the best parent.

she’ll be snorting Coke in the toilets, drinking and dressed like that. Nah, she deserves all she gets

wiganuser

VIP Member
Not surprised no one wanted to buy them, all horrible & chavvy. I’ve no problem with people spending lots on kids clothes if they have the money but there’s much nicer stuff out there. Just because it’s expensive and got ‘CHLOE’ all over it doesn’t mean it’s a nice design. Probably why they were all only worn once because the kids hated them as well.
When I see kids head to toe in designer. I automatically think the parents are dealers and 75% of the time it's true 😏😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
The fact she’s claiming this as a birthday party 😂😂😂

‘We don’t need anyone else, always done it on my own’ 😂😂😂

from a woman who went on benefits after her relationship breakdown, committed benefit fraud and lost custody of her children and (by her own admission) just had supervised contact every 2 weeks, plus now still seems to have an abundance of free time to herself. Tell me how that’s ‘doing it alone’ fucking idiot 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

ohdoris

VIP Member
There’s a Tim Hortons next to that Gym, I’m so tempted to get myself a coffee & sit in the car park & wait for her to come out so I can report back what she looks like in the flesh.
I showed her IG to my SIL who goes to Athelis & she said she has seen her, she recognises her but her face isn’t the same in real life. In her words, she hangs out with all the other posing twats who don’t break a sweat. Some of the Rugby League players from Warrington & St Helens go there (🥵) surprised she’s not tried to latch onto one of them for a free lunch. Although at 17k a month she’s earning well more than they will be so that won’t be a boss bitch move will it 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

silent.movie

Check out Layla kays story!
A tiktok saying basically ‘you don’t have to be a slag all the time, sometimes you just need to go for a walk, you don’t have to be a whore 24/7’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Another day another mate who’s borrowed the t shirt 😂😂 these people are WEIRD!!

also, 6th birthday party? Where’s the kids? The face painting? The bouncy castle? The party games? My 5 year old has proper kids party’s where she gets to invite the whole class. Hopefully this little girl has a normal young child’s life away from the Sallie axl show.

• Haha

Lyla001

VIP Member
In the words of Eminem:

'Guess whose back, back again, shadys back'

Spiritual, thankful , family girl ,mother boss bitch is back again ready to show the world what shes made of🙄😝.

Grateful as ever, setting up another business .Dragons Den are shitting themselves.

Twat.

As you were ......

• Haha

Eyerollsagain

I have NO WORDS!!! Wtf!!! Filming her kids legs to ‘prove’ she has her with her walking into THE BOX! Filming windows/balcony in THE BOX to ‘prove’ she is in a box. The mate turning round so we can see the label on the recycled tee. Filming the LP bottle to show us all she has ordered posh champagne!!!! It’s absolute child behaviour!!!!! To top it off filming yourself in a mirror talking with an American accent!!! She is going to DIE when she wakes up!!! Utter shame wearing that outfit to her child’s birthday and dressing her the same! What goes through her brain? I’m horrified!!!!

• Haha

silent.movie

She is a walking contradiction, the nomad with a gym membership (where she needs to be at least twice a day), a social media addiction and an obsession with designer gear.

Going on holidays (jobs) doesn’t count as you being a free spirit/ nomad you window licker… I wouldn’t even give you the title of tourist as the only touring you’re doing is of mens cocks 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She is fucking wrecked 😳 at her kids 6th birthday party! And that trolls is why she is NOT allowed unsupervised contact!

she can’t even stay sober on her daughters birthday! She can barely speak she’s that fucked! What an embarrassment she is!

• Heart
  • Angry