Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is that outfit! She looks like shes cut the middle out of pair of tights n wrapped em round her!!.
X

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Taking bets on the amount of days the hair gets put back in

2days: strong 7/1

4 days : 9/1

6 days 4/1

Weekish : 5/1

Over two weeks

; evens

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whatā€™s with the wardrobes with no doors, is that her spin on a walk in closet šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ fuk off right now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God she is a massive knob and don't start me on the leggings wrapped around her Tits šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she bores the living tit out of me nowadays šŸ’©šŸ’© I have been watching Marcus Mitchell pissed up in a Travelodge in Cornwall its way more entertaining and trending at number 3 šŸ¤£ bring back Natwest Val šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just stumbled across this of Sallie on tik tok šŸ˜‚ even worse than the Instagram pic. Her amazing skin is not so amazing
her top lip looks like it has another top lip on top of it šŸ˜‚

have to say her hair is lovely tonight .. best Iā€™ve seen it

Reactions: 7
That ā€˜tatakiā€™ song she overuses on her story genuinely sounds like something out of a cult, i really donā€™t like it, reminds me of her in Tulum dancing slow into the camera off her tits.

Why are her fat chebs spilling out the side of her tit top, why would you want your boobs to look like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ā€œAbs Loadingā€ šŸ™„ she is a rectangle! And loosing weight wonā€™t make a difference.

Not to derail; but we arenā€™t allowed make a thread about her because mods shut the last one.
Khloeniemela Wells is back,,,all was looking good, she was healthy, swimming 2 hours daily, posting the healthiest selfies, thenā€¦.a live a short while ago šŸ˜³ (wild eyes, drinking, arse showing, tit showing, defo had been filtering the swimming photosā€¦) god love her sheā€™s a cat crash.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Trains in the gym. goes for a swim. Puts gym clothes back on šŸ¤¢

bet sheā€™s the type not to shower before a jacuzzi too

• Sick
Reactions: 8
ā€œAbs Loadingā€ šŸ™„ she is a rectangle! And loosing weight wonā€™t make a difference.

Not to derail; but we arenā€™t allowed make a thread about her because mods shut the last one.
Khloeniemela Wells is back,,,all was looking good, she was healthy, swimming 2 hours daily, posting the healthiest selfies, thenā€¦.a live a short while ago šŸ˜³ (wild eyes, drinking, arse showing, tit showing, defo had been filtering the swimming photosā€¦) god love her sheā€™s a cat crash.
Her mam was sitting at the kitchen table in front of her šŸ˜³
Maybe it's just when she's not sober it all goes to tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Thats a shame about Khloe i thought she had sorted herself out by the looks of her pictures

Her mam was sitting at the kitchen table in front of her šŸ˜³
Maybe it's just when she's not sober it all goes to tit.
Her mum is just as bad though isnā€™t she from what i remember from previous lives she did

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.