Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She right in the head?

hun you’re a prostitute. Men tell you exactly what to do

Everyone else goes to the gym, treatments, holidays, weekends away etc but we don’t have to sell our old gammon flaps.
I feel like this is her sly way of recruiting for only fans referrals / whatever other sites she may be on.

Also her lips look terrible 😱

Reactions: 11
I feel like this is her sly way of recruiting for only fans referrals / whatever other sites she may be on.

Also her lips look terrible 😱
100% when anyone says ‘all from my phone’ it’s a sales/recruitment pitch

*btw The ‘managing’ of tattle account was a sly joke in my previous comment. Reading it back looks like I was serious 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 22
NatWest Val is slowly making a comeback guys! She’s chopped her hair off 😬😬😬😬😬 we’re nearly there haha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Our Sal,

Lets be under no illusion, we, the tax payers are paying for you and your family. The people that you screw for money, are paying for you and your family.

'can go on summer holidays with my kids if you want' lets face it love, you cant be arsed to be a mother at home so why would be bother to be a mother and take them away. You would rather hoe around with your 'BFF', that you change everyday.

Do what you feel you need to do, but don't pretend that you are something else, cos we no you ain't!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
100% when anyone says ‘all from my phone’ it’s a sales/recruitment pitch

*btw The ‘managing’ of tattle account was a sly joke in my previous comment. Reading it back looks like I was serious 😵
Honestly tattle is like a full time job sometimes when a thread gets momento 🤣🤣 (currently trying to keep up with Marcus Mitchell!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Get up and go to the gym,and have beauty treatments. .. Val most of us do the school run and actually work for a living, I would never ever trade my imperfect life for yours hun.. She's delusional, feel sorry for the sheep who follow her who actually think her lifestyle is normal. But your bleeping kids bunkbeds instead of madeup holidays....

Reactions: 18
Our Sal,

Lets be under no illusion, we, the tax payers are paying for you and your family. The people that you screw for money, are paying for you and your family.

'can go on summer holidays with my kids if you want' lets face it love, you cant be arsed to be a mother at home so why would be bother to be a mother and take them away. You would rather hoe around with your 'BFF', that you change everyday.

Do what you feel you need to do, but don't pretend that you are something else, cos we no you ain't!
Exactly this!☝☝☝👏👏👏

Reactions: 4
No custody of kids? Check
Terrible mother? Check
Butchered face, tits and arse through bad, cheap surgery? Check.
Skint as duck and getting arse fucked and shat on by sweaty middle aged men for £50 a pop? Check.
Spends what little money she makes on sniff and booze? Check

Living your best life, hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
8am and she has time to do a fashion show before the 2 school runs!
2 school runs my arse! She's lucky to do one a month.

Reactions: 16
“Gym, beauty, lunch, weekends away, fun…. Ah better stick in something with the kids at the end there so people don’t think I’ve forgotten about them completely”

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She claimed she was taking kids away for the summer holidays last year and didn’t 🤣🤣 has recently claimed their dads have them every school holiday 🤣🤣 now we’re back to taking them away for the 6 weeks. Sal I actually do have a full time job and just finished this mornings school run……….so I can’t keep up 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.