Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Sal you’ve got an iced coffee and took your square arse to the gym to do tit squats … suuuu grown up and such a B0$$ Babe - meanwhile no kids to be seen - as someone else said WE pay for you and your “lifestyle” (whatever that is cos it seems pretty pathetic to me) imagine thinking you’re a boss babe meanwhile you don’t have your kids, everything is on finance and top of your to do list is your universal credit… you’re a waste man you don’t add ANYTHING to society 🗑 bottom feeder

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well done Sal you’ve got an iced coffee and took your square arse to the gym to do tit squats … suuuu grown up and such a B0$$ Babe - meanwhile no kids to be seen - as someone else said WE pay for you and your “lifestyle” (whatever that is cos it seems pretty pathetic to me) imagine thinking you’re a boss babe meanwhile you don’t have your kids, everything is on finance and top of your to do list is your universal credit… you’re a waste man you don’t add ANYTHING to society 🗑 bottom feeder
"Iceddd coffeeee" 🤦‍♀️ what a tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Val you still have those crappy extensions in the side , just cut them off 🤦‍♀️ She’s on one today

When I'm at work and have to access one of the business banks I always say out loud "let's see what NatWest Val's saying today" like she's my own little bank clerk 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow Sal you really do it all, BUT…… you still rent a flat in Tuebrook 🥴
And claims Universal Credit even though she earns £17k a week 🙄

Some screen shots for you rat gerrrrllllssss....
Look at the shape of her arse. The yellow was a vid the pink was a pic 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
100% when anyone says ‘all from my phone’ it’s a sales/recruitment pitch

*btw The ‘managing’ of tattle account was a sly joke in my previous comment. Reading it back looks like I was serious 😵
Nah I fully cracked up at managing a tattle account 🤣🤣 Although Val if you’re reading do that all from my phone too x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine being normal members of that gym who go to actually train. Pepsi n Shirley walk in taking fuckin photos every five minutes in the gym, changing room, jacuzzi- even of their lunch!! . I eould have to say summat🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why the constant need for her to show off?
Life isn’t a competition, Not for normal people anyway.
She’s deluded if she thinks people are jealous of her and her lifestyle

Reactions: 9
Same bikini as yesterday :sick:

That other photo that shows her fanny out of the swimsuit

Why the constant need for her to show off?
Life isn’t a competition, Not for normal people anyway.
She’s deluded if she thinks people are jealous of her and her lifestyle

She tries to show off as she has duck all

What in the anatomy is going on here?
I mean that’s not a flex is it. She’s not coming to liverpool Tuebrook to visit you in your grey and diamanté council house. Her and her friends are visiting London and you’ve said you’ll catch up with her while she’s over 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 13
In the north we are what they would refer to as “a beg”
Certain specific criteria
1.cooks on insta with minimal clothing
2.only fans
3.angry at the world
4.claims UC
5. Neglects children
Hahaha.. Love it.
We have 'em dahn sarf too they're called caaaahhhntsss... 🤣🤣
And they always for some reason have at least one child called Harrison. Who's got ADHD apparently. Very loudly. All the bleeping time... 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was thinking about the above pic and the lack of vag?/ swimwear?! Another photoshop fail no doubt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.