Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair it has one of those cleavage gaps - like a niqab for my boobs! Quick, sign me up to the white rabbit agency 😈🤣🤣
Get on those hustler Web cams as well babe. You'll make a fortune and you can have loads of money for your holidays After you've paid 75% of your earnings to the owners but it's ran by women so it's fine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does she fake tan her face, or is that sun bed too? I'm in my late 30s and wear SPF50 on my face at all times, coz I don't want to look like a leather chamois. If 80% of wrinkles/ageing is caused by the sun, duck me she's gonna look rough in 10 years time

Reactions: 10
Get on those hustler Web cams as well babe. You'll make a fortune and you can have loads of money for your holidays After you've paid 75% of your earnings to the owners but it's ran by women so it's fine
Think i could make 17k a week too beaut? Now I’ve quite me job to watch marcus full time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I had half the money & freedom that Sal claims to have, I’d take my children to so many places they would want to go (theme parks, Disney, Lapland, etc) Sallie literally takes them none of those kind of places - #allaboutSallie

Reactions: 17
How many times can this fanny video herself walking to and from the self timer, running they robotic hands up and down her square robotic body? Chelsee healey is the same. I turn inside out at the cringe. NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOU. Point blank period
Eurgh chelsee healey is another one I cant bloody stand! Absolutely loves herself that one

Reactions: 5
Eurgh chelsee healey is another one I cant bloody stand! Absolutely loves herself that one
She is another dodgy facetuner. Background all bendy to duck. Why get ur arses done only to continue to facetune it to duck 🙄🙄
That chelsee also looks like a bag of nails wi no filter. 2 peas in a pod them 2 riots. Surprised her thread isn’t more active

Reactions: 9
I hate filters because when it goes back to my real face I feel even older and uglier than I am so god knows how Sallie must feel. Especially after she brags at how good her skin is for her age 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Abs Loading” 🙄 she is a rectangle! And loosing weight won’t make a difference.

Not to derail; but we aren’t allowed make a thread about her because mods shut the last one.
Khloeniemela Wells is back,,,all was looking good, she was healthy, swimming 2 hours daily, posting the healthiest selfies, then….a live a short while ago 😳 (wild eyes, drinking, arse showing, tit showing, defo had been filtering the swimming photos…) god love her she’s a cat crash.
Ooooh what’s hers Insta I used to follow her but sure she deactivated one account then changed the name would love to be nosey 🙈

Reactions: 1
I hate filters because when it goes back to my real face I feel even older and uglier than I am so god knows how Sallie must feel. Especially after she brags at how good her skin is for her age 🙄
THIS. I decided to experiment with the ones she uses on her stories to see how much of a difference they make and bleeping hell… I went from being a drowned rat in the bath to supermodel, it was mad. And then exactly this - the comedown when it slips back off and you’re back to reality… she must really dislike her looks on the quiet.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god, the Younique huns can win a trip to Tulum 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️ Wonder if our Sal will be there at the same time and fleece those fuckers aswell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In Liverpool this weekend, keeping an eye out for Sal 😂 just saw a sign for Tuebrook and thought of her haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Reposting her tit outfit from the other night 🥱

She is in D-Nile and its not the river in Egypt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve seen satsumas with better skin texture Jesus Christ. Her lips are giving me sponge bobs driving teacher vibes…. She needs them dissolving badly before she gets lip skin like a ballsack
58E1E7EE-229E-4959-B561-214224FC3F99.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.