Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Abs Loading” 🙄 she is a rectangle! And loosing weight won’t make a difference.

Not to derail; but we aren’t allowed make a thread about her because mods shut the last one.
Khloeniemela Wells is back,,,all was looking good, she was healthy, swimming 2 hours daily, posting the healthiest selfies, then….a live a short while ago 😳 (wild eyes, drinking, arse showing, tit showing, defo had been filtering the swimming photos…) god love her she’s a cat crash.
Sorry! CAR crash …. Not cat crash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Sal is 'brassing it up' in Rosso 😟 how dare she enter Manchester wearing 'leggings round her tits' would love to be a fly on the wall in them bogs #laughingstock 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Not to derail; but we aren’t allowed make a thread about her because mods shut the last one.
Khloeniemela Wells is back,,,all was looking good, she was healthy, swimming 2 hours daily, posting the healthiest selfies, then….a live a short while ago 😳 (wild eyes, drinking, arse showing, tit showing, defo had been filtering the swimming photos…) god love her she’s a cat crash.
Did she ever say why she put weight on? No hate just one minute she was a bone next minute not?

Reactions: 2
My hair feels greasy just watching her stories the amount of times her hands in her fringe in space of a hour🤮

Reactions: 8
She right in the head?

hun you’re a prostitute. Men tell you exactly what to do

Everyone else goes to the gym, treatments, holidays, weekends away etc but we don’t have to sell our old gammon flaps.
But she doesn’t have her kids! She is a pathetic mother and pathetic excuse of a person. I would never trade my life with my husband, children and job, for her life in a million years

Reactions: 9
Trains in the gym. goes for a swim. Puts gym clothes back on 🤢

bet she’s the type not to shower before a jacuzzi too
No wonder the jacuzzi looks dead when shes in it.

Imagine the spores of bacteria she would leave behind. Her body is literally falling apart, when they clean it they would find discarded jonnies, an old tampon and some old body part from her rotting limbs

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

what’s her @? Where can you see?

Reactions: 1
That top 😱 When she was posing in the house I thought ok that might work for a non existent Tulum trip but then SHE WORE IT OUT to a real live restaurant - I’m in bits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many times can this fanny video herself walking to and from the self timer, running they robotic hands up and down her square robotic body? Chelsee healey is the same. I turn inside out at the cringe. NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOU. Point blank period

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Oh no I have been seeing how well she’s doing 😥 she’s been really into getting healthy hasn’t she!

Reactions: 2
Who the duck wears an outfit like that to a restaurant?!
Could she make it anymore obvious she’s for sale?
I know - sometimes I wear a dress to dinner or a top that I feel might just be a tad too short or low cut and I feel so uncomfortable and exposed the whole night and it’s nothing like what Sal and the like wear! Especially when you see other clientele in the places dressed more conservatively! I suppose she is a walking advert right enough 🤑

Reactions: 7
Just to show I’m not 100% witch, Sal you should keep your hair like that. Looks far nicer than those long ratty extensions

Reactions: 10
I know - sometimes I wear a dress to dinner or a top that I feel might just be a tad too short or low cut and I feel so uncomfortable and exposed the whole night and it’s nothing like what Sal and the like wear! Especially when you see other clientele in the places dressed more conservatively! I suppose she is a walking advert right enough 🤑
I feel awks the first time i go jacket - less after winter 😂 nowt do hide though, been into fitness all my life.
She obvs wants to be noticed whereas most folk don't.

Reactions: 4
I feel awks the first time i go jacket - less after winter 😂 nowt do hide though, been into fitness all my life.
She obvs wants to be noticed whereas most folk don't.
I’m wearing just a jumper today with no blazer or overcoat and I felt so weird like I’d forgotten something 🤣🤣🤣

I do see a lot of girls dressed like that here though, difference is they are all under 24

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.