Sallie Axl #46 Zero hour contract mum, in London again to take it up the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she starts to move her weird ridged hand over her body I literally have to skip the story or physically shut my eyes because I cannot bare to see it - it makes me cringe so so badly.
I always notice this rigid hand too!!!!!

The ONLY reason these ‘Yoga’ posed pics have been posted are for men. The all fours, lowered squats all sexual isn’t it? Purely to entice people, not exercise it’s so obvious. If it’s really fitness work then when are there never any arm or core work? Always arse poses and bending over 🙄

Reactions: 15
Notice how her ankles wobble all over the place when she does squats 😳 Val going to do her self an injury one day !

Reactions: 4
Couldn't take my eyes off her arse when she was exercising. It's almost separate from her body. I'm definitely not a fan of fake arses.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s literally pushing up an impact and parading it as training hard hahahaha the big smelly wigged biff

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s literally pushing up an impact and parading it as training hard hahahaha the big smelly wigged biff
It actually winds me up watching her. She’s got terrible form and you know full well what she shows on her story is literally all she does. 3 minutes treadmill, 5 really poor squats and a downward dog does not a workout make, you smelly meff.

Reactions: 13
How many gym sessions do we think we will get out of her, before she washes her hair?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
700CED52-CA62-4BD5-9C78-25214578F027.png

give It a rest tit Squats - you do the school pick up no more than once a month. You certainly didn’t take them this morning you crank 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
782407BC-7056-42B9-A7CA-9296764BA7EA.png
You were moaning about the school run half an hour ago - now it’s 5pm and you’re alone in the sauna? I call bullshit on the school run. As if she got them back to her Mums in Wirral and then back to her gym by 4.30pm

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1226037You were moaning about the school run half an hour ago - now it’s 5pm and you’re alone in the sauna? I call bullshit on the school run. As if she got them back to her Mums in Wirral and then back to her gym by 4.30pm
I just took screen grabs to post the exact same 🤣🤣🤣

Takes some doing To get 2 kids in to different schools and then be in the gym, then to pick them up from 2 different schools, and then she’s in the gym.

WHERE ARE THE FLIPPING KIDS SSS ?

Reactions: 12
I just took screen grabs to post the exact same 🤣🤣🤣

Takes some doing To get 2 kids in to different schools and then be in the gym, then to pick them up from 2 different schools, and then she’s in the gym.

WHERE ARE THE FLIPPING KIDS SSS ?
She’s superwoman coz she clearly fits it in along with being a super top boss witch all whilst living a private life 😂😂 tell us another joke Sal

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.