Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m waiting for a delete.

Imagine what she says away from social media.

Reactions: 8
Few things I’ve spotted , her car was on her path this week so she hasn’t been away, just off SM. The new friends from Tulum have swiftly dried up, as must their offer to come and stay on February.
The Dubz work also dried up, a one time special so to speak. Who ever purchased her, mustn’t have wanted seconds.
Lastly, no splurging of money. I think she is one of her low periods , hence here comes the manifesting shite and laying low earthier this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Few things I’ve spotted , her car was on her path this week so she hasn’t been away, just off SM. The new friends from Tulum have swiftly dried up, as must their offer to come and stay on February.
The Dubz work also dried up, a one time special so to speak. Who ever purchased her, mustn’t have wanted seconds.
Lastly, no splurging of money. I think she is one of her low periods , hence here comes the manifesting shite and laying low earthier this week.
Totally agree with this.
She mentioned her lockdown lives in her live before- where she was literally always talking tit with a glass of wine on her hand.
Wonder if these will make a comeback seeing as shes got duck else to do and needs the attention 🤔🍷

Reactions: 7
She really is a proper thick hole 😤 the 'black' tone deaf comments how awful is she??? Clearly reverting to the tanning drops as she couldn't avoid a cheap B&B in Blackpool (her skin will be like Madge off Benidorm soon) 🤣🤣🤣 #whatacomedown

Reactions: 5
I can’t get over how old she looks! All this messing with her face has the complete opposite effect to what she thinks it does. She’s only 2 years older than me and looks in her 40’s, I still get asked for ID to buy an energy drink 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just went and had a nose as it was free, says she is filming filth all afternoon for her page. I feel like I need a bath after what I have just seen. 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She really is a proper thick hole 😤 the 'black' tone deaf comments how awful is she??? Clearly reverting to the tanning drops as she couldn't avoid a cheap B&B in Blackpool (her skin will be like Madge off Benidorm soon) 🤣🤣🤣 #whatacomedown
I think it’s that nasal spray that was on the news this week for damaging your skin

Reactions: 3
Dear god😳, do we think the Dubia punter asked her to wear the Bally when she turned up with that bag of spanners fillerface?!😂
Have you seen the Asda garage pictures? She went the garage dressed like that and had pictures taken while she filled up. 🤮

• Wow
  • Haha
I love Trebor mints with prosecco. Said absolutely NO ONE EVER

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.