Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Stripper Vicar for the new thread title! Boarders was spelt incorrectly intentionally for the way our Sal spells things

Roundup:

She’s off to Vegas for Burning Man alledgedly
She’s sick yet again coming back from holiday 🤔
Still no bunk beds
And she seems to be trolling us by changing her IG name to Salvador 😂

Prev thread here:

As you were Salvador’s!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Good morning Tattlehawks! Isn’t the world in a bit of a shitehousery moment? But we can all sleep easier knowing we aren’t Sallieaxl.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she piss money away on herself?!

She takes the kids tit places if any places at all but spends shitloads on gojng away herself, such a bleeping selfish waste of space she is. I pity those poor girls :(

Reactions: 15
Why does she piss money away on herself?!

She takes the kids tit places if any places at all but spends shitloads on gojng away herself, such a bleeping selfish waste of space she is. I pity those poor girls :(
I'd pity them more if they where stuck with that ald slag

Reactions: 6
She’s actually gone up in my estimation you know by re-naming her insta to Salvador33.
At least she can laugh at herself!! Good move, now let’s hope #Saliban catches on

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her daughters are far better of living with our sals mum.

They would already have issues after being dumped by their own mother, who is happy to sell herself around 41 countries.

At least they may have some kind of a normal life, otherwise I imagine they would end up like SMD daughter's.

Reactions: 10
She's gone on the magical school run in a pair of cycling shorts and a crop top.
My kids would disown me if I picked them up in anything like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ibiza booked for May bank hol apparently. The smelly cow must have taken out a new credit card 🧿

Reactions: 9
There’s one of them mums at every school, thinks everyone stares at them cos they are jealous and have never seen anyone so beautiful when in reality most people are wondering what the duck they are wearing and why are their faces so swollen and battered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Who the hell has a “tattoo cover up” emergency?! Just cover up with clothes. Or don’t get em on a whim, you absolute bellend.
But I suppose it’s genuine. Because it seems really inportant 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry I skipped the last half of the previous thread, has she actually changed her Insta to Salvador :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
' Dane ' is going
100% ,doesnt want to show the arabs she has been branded. Dirty bleeping skank

There’s one of them mums at every school, thinks everyone stares at them cos they are jealous and have never seen anyone so beautiful when in reality most people are wondering what the duck they are wearing and why are their faces so swollen and battered
Every school has one 🥴🥴🥴

Ticklist below:
Gym clothes 24/7
Range/BMW
Brings their franchie or pitbull in the car
Lips like Val's
Does aestetics, owns a salon or breeds ugly dogs
Fella is a dealer or looks like one
Kids in moncler or CG coats
Loudest bleeping mouth on earth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
100% ,doesnt want to show the arabs she has been branded. Dirty bleeping skank

Every school has one 🥴🥴🥴

Ticklist below:
Gym clothes 24/7
Range/BMW
Brings their franchie or pitbull in the car
Lips like Val's
Does aestetics, owns a salon or breeds ugly dogs
Fella is a dealer or looks like one
Kids in moncler or CG coats
Loudest bleeping mouth on earth
Yes to this!! There are about 20 in my son's school 🤣 it certainly breaks up the boredom of waiting for your kid to come out of class watching these beauts going about their business 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.