Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claims she didn’t get the vaccine because she doesn’t know what’s in it blah blah
But she’s happy to squirt god knows what tit up her nose to make her more tanned.
Is she bleeping mental?

Reactions: 26
Mid eye duck and OMG she has raided the 'fancy dress' box again and shoved most it up her arse 🤣🤣🤣 #strictlycomedancingvibes
Can tell she's been doing OF stuff cos there's a cat o nine tails whip thing by the door.
Not that I know what one of those things are, I asked a friend 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rat girls I’ve had a few days break but I’m screaming at the comments 😂😂😂😂😂 wtf has she done to her chin and hasn’t she got the ugliest nose ever. Like why doesn’t she get that fixed first. Plus I know we’ve always known about her choc ice figure but JESUS CHRIIIIIST that live pic is really a choc ice isn’t it.

Omg and someone tell me how I look at her only fans while the meff is free I’ve been dying to see it for a laugh.

Reactions: 7
All her recent stories. What a sad and lonely existence 😬

if she got her family back, it sure is strange that she’s always alone.

Reactions: 5
Rat girls I’ve had a few days break but I’m screaming at the comments 😂😂😂😂😂 wtf has she done to her chin and hasn’t she got the ugliest nose ever. Like why doesn’t she get that fixed first. Plus I know we’ve always known about her choc ice figure but JESUS CHRIIIIIST that live pic is really a choc ice isn’t it.

Omg and someone tell me how I look at her only fans while the meff is free I’ve been dying to see it for a laugh.
Make an account and subscribe for a free 30 day trial. Its rather saucy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she put the Union Jack whenever shes in London as if she’s travelled from overseas

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s defo been booked for a late job. Poor sod will get the shock of his life when Catweazle turns up instead of the 20 year old he’s expecting…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We would respect her if she admitted to being a hoe.

Those nasal tanning sprays are going to be banned, really bad for you

Reactions: 6
Bally Axl strikes again! At least she's not getting her nips out in the Asda like last time she wore it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry if it's been said but her new jaw line is proper wonky and lopsided, wtf has she done to herself 😵

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hi Tattle champs
I’ve just caught up the baklava pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣WTF seriously WTF

Ballaclava pic how ever you spell it please Sal stop ✋ a pair of tights with eye balls cut out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
imagine being so desperate for money , jumping on the 5pm train to London, skullying tinnies for Dutch courage , and then having to get rallied all over the place for the remainder of the evening. Man must be desperate to book her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.