Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is one sad person.
No kids.
No pals.

What a life she has given herself.

Reactions: 9
She is one sad person.
No kids.
No pals.

What a life she has given herself.
The thing is now , shes making it out like its her choice to go places on her own - choose your friends carefully etc.

The fact is that she hasnt got anyone to hang around with apart from PT bird! .

I love my own company and would happy go anywhere on my jack cos sometimes people get on my nerves🤣🤣.
But ...... different story when you dont have that choice. Quite sad really.

You never even see her out with family or anything- wonder if shes pissed them off as well!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The thing is now , shes making it out like its her choice to go places on her own - choose your friends carefully etc.

The fact is that she hasnt got anyone to hang around with apart from PT bird! .

I love my own company and would happy go anywhere on my jack cos sometimes people get on my nerves🤣🤣.
But ...... different story when you dont have that choice. Quite sad really.

You never even see her out with family or anything- wonder if shes pissed them off as well!
Things seem to have declined since he holiday to Tulum (I think it was there) she kept delaying her flight home and she hasn’t had the kids as noticeably, if at all. Maybe she broke an agreement?

Reactions: 10
Has anyone ever watched one of her videos? Know a few of you have free trial but surely you can’t watch the Bally filth on there?!
Ps when she said Bally, I though my she meant that bleeping jacket with the bloody shoulder pads.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone ever watched one of her videos? Know a few of you have free trial but surely you can’t watch the Bally filth on there?!
Ps when she said Bally, I though my she meant that bleeping jacket with the bloody shoulder pads.
She doesn’t show any content when you sign up you have to pay for it. All you really see is pictures of her choc ice body with her burger nips out.

One of her videos got leaked a while ago and it was the most unenthusiastic shag i’ve seen 🤣

• Haha
I am howling at that balaclava photo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: is she on her way to rob Natwest bank? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Looking at her most liked posts on OF and found this gem, poor little Vegas in the background 🤣

E669704F-3CEE-4DAD-9D92-EFF60B87DF9A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.