Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s live.

Her jaw looks horrific!

I’m not sure why she thinks we all want to see her stuff her face with food.

Her undies are so see through you can see a camel toe.

Reactions: 6
I'm a long time lurker here but posting now to say why didn she constantly play her with Knickers on that live and why do that to your jaw???? She said it was because of her double chin. Speechless.

Reactions: 3
Her trying to hide the fact she’s got camel toe on her live by awkwardly crossing her legs 😂😂

D79B15F4-51CD-407B-9F26-C7BF466EE61D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s live now and I’m sure she’s wearing the same top she had on at the gym yesterday
It must stink

Reactions: 6
Sat minding my own business eating me boiled eggs n Sal pops up in her crusty kecks and top she had on yesterday.
Stood prancing round in her kitchen showing us chicken thats not actually chicken.
Absolutely nothing to say cos shes got no fuckin life.
Sad on every level.
And put Vegas down ffs he looks terrified!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s live. She looks off her nut. Talking absolute tit whilst constantly touching her hair or knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her skin is so saggy around her jaw!
Says she’s not going out in Liverpool anymore and going back to london coz she’s not got kids till Sunday. Didn’t she say last week she has every other weekend off? Well this will be 2 weeks off Sal.
Vegas looked fuming as per and looking for an escape route.

Reactions: 19
First of all, there is no need for her to be flashing her shrivelled vag flaps and that poor dog looks terrified! She really isn't well mentally, on the verge of tears again. I almost feel sorry for her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s already forgot about the ‘every other weekend’ custody arrangement with her children she claimed to have last weekend 😂😂😂 she’s just gonna chill with vegas despite it being her weekend to have her 5 year old. I have a 5 year old, we’ve already made a play doh sculpture, made cupcakes & an art masterpiece. We’re about to head out for a walk to the park in the sunshine. I really don’t know why she lies so much.

Reactions: 8
Summary of her live:
- she's not going out in Liverpool any more
- she's manifesting everyday and the new moon has given her energy ✌
- doing the school runs really motivates her (?)
- she's going to the gym today then back to London
- some waffle about crystals 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
55705883-9414-4458-AC89-449B7596CDE3.png
5DFC5B3F-F083-44E6-962B-C8B84D34F484.png

Summary of her live:
- she's not going out in Liverpool any more
- she's manifesting everyday and the new moon has given her energy ✌
- doing the school runs really motivates her (?)
- she's going to the gym today then back to London
- some waffle about crystals 🤷‍♀️
Except it’s not a new moon it’s a full moon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Rough as an old boot 🤣

I wish the sallie axl “fan page” on insta would update. I’m stuck home poorly and could do with a laugh !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The latest music in the car thing I struggled to look at my phone. duck sake. Someone needs to take her phone off her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.