Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wiganuser

VIP Member
' Dane ' is going
100% ,doesnt want to show the arabs she has been branded. Dirty fucking skank

There’s one of them mums at every school, thinks everyone stares at them cos they are jealous and have never seen anyone so beautiful when in reality most people are wondering what the fuck they are wearing and why are their faces so swollen and battered
Every school has one 🥴🥴🥴

Ticklist below:
Gym clothes 24/7
Range/BMW
Brings their franchie or pitbull in the car
Lips like Val's
Does aestetics, owns a salon or breeds ugly dogs
Fella is a dealer or looks like one
Kids in moncler or CG coats
Loudest fucking mouth on earth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Gossipxoxogirl

Chatty Member
87F0D095-D889-46FD-BEC2-073809264C88.png

She’s like a teenage girl trying to claim she was into something before it got popular. Grow the F up you old hag!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Tracy Beaker

I’m surprised that a politically-informed anti-war advocate like Sal would go to Israel and support the Israeli economy given the horrors that they have unleashed on Palestine for decades. Or does she not know about that? Tut tut, hypocrisy isn’t a good look Sal.

Reactions: 45

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
100% ,doesnt want to show the arabs she has been branded. Dirty fucking skank

Every school has one 🥴🥴🥴

Ticklist below:
Gym clothes 24/7
Range/BMW
Brings their franchie or pitbull in the car
Lips like Val's
Does aestetics, owns a salon or breeds ugly dogs
Fella is a dealer or looks like one
Kids in moncler or CG coats
Loudest fucking mouth on earth
YES! My kids in a Birkenhead school and there's so many of these dickheads parking their rangeys on double yellows and screaming at poor Jayden, Brayden and Okayden to hurry the fuck up 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

emanwhe

Chatty Member
Sal: Russia are warmongering bastards attacking Ukraine.
Also Sal: *books flights to fucking Israel, ethnic cleansing champions of the world*

You’re a hypocritical cunt Salvador.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I see she’s added to her bio. Visited 41 countries so far, she forgot to add 37 of them where stop overs to and from Mexico.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Would you mind removing this post? Her twitter is set to private so technically her kids may not be able to access her content. They can however see it here as it’s public. I’d feel terrible of this was the place they saw it when they may have otherwise not seen it. I’m just thinking of the kids on this one x

To be fair, we may as well cancel the whole thread if we're going to start policing content. She's a skank and there is far worse on here for her kids to read and I would hope they aren't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39