Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she went gym in Warrington then got in pool and put her sweaty gym clothes back on 🤢 then drove to Wallasey for hair and now into town for more crap injected in her face. She must smell like a portaloo 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She must absolutely hum, smelly witch could’ve took a change of clothes if she was off to the salon 🤮

Reactions: 9
She’s literally having something injected into her face every week!

Reactions: 5
You are not telling me shes gone back to the gym tonite after dark. Get a fuckin life Sal ! Even im sat having a glass of wine watching corrie. Boring yeh, but ive not been to the same place twice in a day cos ive got duck all else to do!

Reactions: 8
She is so vain and that amount of work really can't be good for you?? Shame they don't inject some brain cells into her 🤣 I really can't wait for Sal's face to cave in 🤮🤮🤮 #Quasi Axl

Reactions: 6
You are not telling me shes gone back to the gym tonite after dark. Get a fuckin life Sal ! Even im sat having a glass of wine watching corrie. Boring yeh, but ive not been to the same place twice in a day cos ive got duck all else to do!
She probably goes to wash her fanny in the pool

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
See sal hasn't changed a bit 😆 can't even be arsed to follow her nowadays. What a boring knobhead.

Reactions: 6
So she went gym in Warrington then got in pool and put her sweaty gym clothes back on 🤢 then drove to Wallasey for hair and now into town for more crap injected in her face. She must smell like a portaloo 🤮
Absolutely this! Her crotch must smell like a salty farm animal

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.