Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They video of her in the car makes me want to gouge my own eyes out
She thinks she’s 17
Driving a leased range and renting in Tuebrook
No one is jealous of that Dick wad

Why does she keep putting this 🧿 after everything? I genuinely don’t get it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she keep putting this 🧿 after everything? I genuinely don’t get it?
It's from when she found her spiritual self in Tuuuullluuummmmm (when she was off her face on coke and Molly and ket) she started posting that blue circle thing.
Started off as an evil eye protector thing I think, now she just posts it cos it's in her frequently used emojis and she's not got a clue why it's there or what it means either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m way behind on this, only came over to see what was said about her now being Salvador and not much as too much PP talk.

For PP I do wonder what the diet of these men paying to do this is, as the stories always suggest they are shitting through the eye of a needle. They need to get a few omelettes in them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wishes a mate happy birthday and says see u tonight…….. now In bed watching Netflix 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her rants from the other night are clearly long forgotten. Children being killed and families displaced………but Sal is gonna be gutted if her outfit doesn’t arrive 🙄 poor thing #cringegram

She is NOT sincere and authentic with her words otherwise she wouldn’t be posting the tit she does it’s absolutely insane. She bounces from Miss Spiritual - Miss Materialistic in 0.5 seconds.
It’s an absolutely bizarre watch so insincere like be one or the other.
Seriously delusional and she may think …. Why are these people arsed…. My teenager is on Instagram and these types come up in their feeds. They are hardly examples of strong wholesome women.

I live next door to a woman who owns a massive chain of shops.
She wears 10.00 items of clothing when she could afford huge designer items. She’s spiritual truly and her entire being represents that.

She doesn’t give a tit about material possessions because she’s grounded truly she can promote it freely.

Then we’ve got Sallie soft knickers pretending to be a spiritual monster whilst standing in a massive whack of Dior it’s the weirdest thing in the world 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

Her rants from the other night are clearly long forgotten. Children being killed and families displaced………but Sal is gonna be gutted if her outfit doesn’t arrive 🙄 poor thing #cringegram
Seriously gonna fake cry for her shallow wet wipe

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She is NOT sincere and authentic with her words otherwise she wouldn’t be posting the tit she does it’s absolutely insane. She bounces from Miss Spiritual - Miss Materialistic in 0.5 seconds.
Seriously delusional and she may think …. Why are these people arsed…. My teenager is on Instagram and these types come up in their feeds. They are hardly examples of strong wholesome women.

She wears 10.00 items of clothing when she could afford huge designer items. She’s spiritual truly and her entire being represents that.

She doesn’t give a tit about material possessions because she’s grounded truly she can promote it freely.

Then we’ve got Sallie soft knickers pretending to be a spiritual monster whilst standing in a massive whack of Dior it’s the weirdest thing in the world 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
Couldn't agree more hun 👍 she is off her head, strong women work their arses off, provide and look after their children 🙏 Sal is a very poor excuse for all.of that!! she should be jealous of us because we are the lucky ones ❤ i walk round in Primarni and proud,, she can stick her rented rangey, tit designer wear, quotes and boss witch bullshit up her plastic fake arse as it's cringeworthy 😡 she does not
give a tit about anyone but herself and it shows, her poor kids 😢😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Couldn't agree more hun 👍 she is off her head, strong women work their arses off, provide and look after their children 🙏 Sal is a very poor excuse for all.of that!! she should be jealous of us because we are the lucky ones ❤ i walk round in Primarni and proud, she can stick her rented rangey, tit designer wear, selfishness and boss witch bullshit up her plastic fake arse as it's cringeworthy 😡 she does not
give a tit about anyone but herself and it shows, her poor kids 😢😡
I agree ! 🥰 if she was truly this beautiful free sprit with so many philosophical quotes on life
In the next shot she wouldn’t be walking around her gym filming her bum squatting for the masses or being a pretentious knob choose who you are. Also Sal keep your political views to yourself you are a hypocrite and extremely uneducated

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can we just make it clear that she isn’t wearing a Dior jumpsuit? 🤣 it’s clearly an AliExpress knock off.

1. (Might be poor Googling) but that outfit absolutely doesn’t exist on the Dior website
2. If she had the money to buy anything genuine designer she’d be showing off the bags, the unboxing… when it comes by China air mail in a shrink wrap bag it won’t have quite the same effect 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Seriously gonna fake cry for her shallow wet wipe

It’s all so bizzare. She also doesn’t eat meat but will deck herself out in leather boots etc. she’s clueless.
Also if she does earn 17k a month then what a crappy example she is to her kids! She would literally buy 17 Dior ski suits and not give a tit that 17k could be a deposit on a house, that she can proudly own and pass to her kids one day. Pathetic example of an “entrepreneur”. She’s got naff all to show for her money apart from a range on tick and a rented flat.
All she’s sadly going to pass to her kids is her Ali express neon swim cosies and a lifetime of counselling

• Heart
Can we just make it clear that she isn’t wearing a Dior jumpsuit? 🤣 it’s clearly an AliExpress knock off.

1. (Might be poor Googling) but that outfit absolutely doesn’t exist on the Dior website
2. If she had the money to buy anything genuine designer she’d be showing off the bags, the unboxing… when it comes by China air mail in a shrink wrap bag it won’t have quite the same effect 🤣
Its designer “inspired” darling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her new profile pic not only looks like a diff race but she looks old enough to be me ma. And I’m 40

• Haha
I am screaming at her squatting videos. She’s squatting 10kg and then suddenly starts lunging. She might as well squat Vegas the dog. I’m sure he weighs more. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.