Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m an alpha female……..but I do run in a pack rather than alone, my kids are 100% my pack Sal. You can’t be an alpha female if you dumped your kids. Us real women are working and raising our kids 💪🏽
Alpha female my bloody arse 😟 she is deluded and she is not a girl's girl or a Mother #pipedownSal 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m an alpha female……..but I do run in a pack rather than alone, my kids are 100% my pack Sal. You can’t be an alpha female if you dumped your kids. Us real women are working and raising our kids 💪🏽
Alpha females are not convicted benefit frauds and scissor stabbers.

She must be bored shitless, no fella, no job, no kids, has to book a holiday the minute she gets a bank transfer for £100. What a sad existence she leads. Imagine her when we are all mortgage free, enjoying life with our families and sal will be selling her wonky eyes,prehistoric tits for a quid and living in a shared flat in some crappy estate

Council estate Dawn has taken over Sals insta
It looks like a mosquito net. Dirty fucker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just came across Imogen Townley… I assume this is the new personality our Sal is going for? 🙄 🧿

Reactions: 4
God help us🤦‍♀️. It can be added to the rest of the personalities shes got!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.