Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all so bizzare. She also doesn’t eat meat but will deck herself out in leather boots etc. she’s clueless.
Also if she does earn 17k a month then what a crappy example she is to her kids! She would literally buy 17 Dior ski suits and not give a tit that 17k could be a deposit on a house, that she can proudly own and pass to her kids one day. Pathetic example of an “entrepreneur”. She’s got naff all to show for her money apart from a range on tick and a rented flat.
All she’s sadly going to pass to her kids is her Ali express neon swim cosies and a lifetime of counselling
And emotional damage 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I didn't think you were allowed to film in the changing rooms? Or have I made that up?

I can't deal with her 'workout' vids. She doesn't squat properly as she never pushes down her heels so they're a waste of time. I get myself in a right strop when I see her doing that 😡😂😂

Reactions: 9
Where are your kids Sallie? It’s Sunday and I’m having a family day. WHERE ARE YOURS YOU VEIN HORROR?

Reactions: 9
Where are your kids Sallie? It’s Sunday and I’m having a family day. WHERE ARE YOURS YOU VEIN HORROR?
theres no point even asking this question anymore. We all know she doesn’t have access to them like she claims 🤣 poor mites

Reactions: 6
“I do 4 sets of these..” 🙄🙄
You’re squatting 10kg love, I do 40 in my warm up and I can get right to the bottom instead of looking like I’m hanging over a dirty toilet in a nightclub. She 100% only does what she films herself doing, then goes and sits in the pool for 10 minutes and then tells everyone she’s done a massive session.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would you want her kids to be subjected to her life? They are scarred enough.

Dear our Sal,

When you do a video pretending to squat, we can see the size of your arse, no point shopping it for photos

Lots of love xx

How relaxing looking over that infinity pool to the dual carriageway 😌 it’s almost like being on holiday right? 🤣
Can anyone enlighten me? Those pools have always scared me, it looks like you could float over the edge. Like how do you not?

Also, where does the water go that goes over the edge? Not down to the streets below? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can anyone enlighten me? Those pools have always scared me, it looks like you could float over the edge. Like how do you not?

Also, where does the water go that goes over the edge? Not down to the streets below? 😬
Yeah let me know too. I just want to know where the water goes I don’t think I’ll fall off the edge like puff 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
How relaxing looking over that infinity pool to the dual carriageway 😌 it’s almost like being on holiday right? 🤣
Overlooks the m62 next to the ikea and m&s 😂😂😂
My fella knows people who go there and I'm begging them to take sly pics of her but he's too much of a shitbag to ask them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she does a couple of school runs during the week, doesn’t seem to have them in the evenings (she seems to spend the time normal mums are doing tea, baths & bedtime stories) laying around in the bath or watching Netflix) & they’re at their dads all school holidays and weekends? God how i would ache for time with my 5 year old.

Ladies and gents I think we have mother of the year here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she does a couple of school runs during the week, doesn’t seem to have them in the evenings (she seems to spend the time normal mums are doing tea, baths & bedtime stories) laying around in the bath or watching Netflix) & they’re at their dads all school holidays and weekends? God how i would ache for time with my 5 year old.

Ladies and gents I think we have mother of the year here 🤣🤣
How does that even warrant being a Mother? She is just a glorified babysitter and a tit one at that 😡😡

Reactions: 5
She’s cracking me up today I swear hahahahha her new grid pick. THAT IS NOT HER BODY HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Reactions: 2
That gym is always empty 🧿 🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿 old salavador loves these recently 🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.