Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking at her stories from last night and the difference between her and her PT mate. Her PT mate is naturally pretty whereas Saliban, well, I lit have no words except those bleeping baboons arse lips! I'm sure they get bigger everyday!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was looking at her stories from last night and the difference between her and her PT mate. Her PT mate is naturally pretty whereas Saliban, well, I lit have no words except those bleeping baboons arse lips! I'm sure they get bigger everyday!
The put on to death Scouse accents are embarrassing though.

Reactions: 6
That chav tastic DIOR rig out making my vagina quiver …. Seriously 😳
The driving and flicking hair back 😩 GO HOME to your bleeping kids Sal and take the 18 year olds rig out back …. Absolute gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh ffs waiting in for the postman cos she ordered an outfit and she'll be gutted if doesn't turn up for tonight. How old is she? 13?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jimmy Choo Mugler boots designed for a super thin couture catwalk model ( and they still look like Quintin Blake designed them)
Not some knob Head with no class stroking her own implanted arse and Jello lips 👄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jimmy Choo Mugler boots designed for a super thin couture catwalk model ( and they still look like Quintin Blake designed them)
Not some knob Head with no class stroking her own implanted arse and Jello lips 👄
Quentin Blake hahaha, spot on! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally agree and her mate looked nice last nite.
Sal reminds me of that mate you had when you were 15 who wanted to be centre of attention. Wearing stuff thatll get em noticed etc. Always the one up dancing with the dj.
For fucks sake shes 30 odd int she and still behaves like that! I couldnt be arsed with it to be honest

Reactions: 4
I have been known to do this after a heavy night. However when I wake up it's all down my face and would definitely be all over those white pillows so how the duck does she do it???
Yeh me too but she’s saying she woke up fresh after going to bed at 2am 🥴

Reactions: 4
There’s people in wars and she’s fake crying over her Ali express parcel. The outfit arriving for another 23466778888 night on the tiles.
How about you have a bath
And stay in with your TWO kids one weekend
My mother would absolutely go mad if I acted like her. I’d get vollied in the baboon arse mouth

Reactions: 13
There’s people in wars and she’s fake crying over her Ali express parcel. The outfit arriving for another 23466778888 night on the tiles.
How about you have a bath
And stay in with your TWO kids one weekend
My mother would absolutely go mad if I acted like her. I’d get vollied in the baboon arse mouth
Her rants from the other night are clearly long forgotten. Children being killed and families displaced………but Sal is gonna be gutted if her outfit doesn’t arrive 🙄 poor thing #cringegram

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.