Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be very surprised if the eldest girl hasn’t googled Sallie yet. And being continuously let down by your mum would probably cut deeper than speculation on a gossip site.

Her IG seems to be public quite a lot but if she made all her social media private (like she does when she’s trying to dodge someone) then we wouldn’t have anything to talk about 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
What the duck is she wearing -she looks like shes come from Winter Olympics 🤣🎿🎿🏅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She posts this stuff online for all to see?
I know she does. Whilst she’s horribly irresponsible I hate the thought of us putting something like that in a public forum for her kids to see.

A child could register for her only fans though when she does it for free , or her twitter as she has it all on there. We shouldn’t be policing when Sal is the one exposing. Policing would lead to a dilution of what exactly we all get annoyed over , which is the safe guarding of HER children.
I agree. If she wants to put that out there for her kids to see that’s on her. I just think it’s wrong if we do. We’re better than that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I know she does. Whilst she’s horribly irresponsible I hate the thought of us putting something like that in a public forum for her kids to see.

I agree. If she wants to put that out there for her kids to see that’s on her. I just think it’s wrong if we do. We’re better than that.
Tbh there's a lot worse her kids could see by googling her ✂

Reactions: 9
Fuckin rates herself doesn’t she…..Jesus Mary and the orphans……she just oozes vulger to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet she is sat in that restaurant thinking 'all eyes on me' 👀👀 i am sorry but i wouldnt be able to eat my dinner for laughing at her 😂😂 it takes a special kind of person to go out in snide dior ski suit for dinner 🤣🤣 what a Muppet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet she is sat in that restaurant thinking 'all eyes on me' 👀👀 i am sorry but i wouldnt be able to eat my dinner for laughing at her 😂😂 it takes a special kind of person to go out in snide dior ski suit for dinner 🤣🤣 what a Muppet!!
The state of her 🤣

How does her mate put up with the tit she pulls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bleeping hate the stupid car videos that she asks people to film of her! I just can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s pathetic x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That ‘Dior’ thing is hurting my eyes I thought the Fendi one was bad 😑

Reactions: 6
So I’m sat watching MTV, isn’t this the bi guy Val met in Miami , and was gonna film with? But didn’t and started playing us with her actually flying home , all whilst siphoning Wi-Fi from the place next door to where she was staying.

C135A246-F42A-4F12-90C5-4D3BE8793D37.jpeg

He’s on the trailer for US Catfish - cant remember his name now ???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.