Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree about her kids, I have nothing against sex work but you really don't want your kids to be able to access and have other kids access things like his. Unfortunately, nowadays, her eldest's schoolmates will be able to access this. If this is how she earns her living, that's fine but she needs to become a lot more discreet for the sake of her kids.

It's actually mental that the thing she thinks is bad right now is her face tattoo!!

Reactions: 13
Podcast can be safely filed under the list of things r Val has lied about.

Also in the list:

Bunkbeds
Campervan holiday
Various Ibiza trips
Stabbing people
Dane
That business she claimed she was looking for an office for
Blood clot
Paying Bella back

The 4 bed house.
The garden party with tent and DJ in the 4 bed house.
Having a gardener.
Having full custody of her kids.
Getting a villa all summer for the kids in Ibiza

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is just so bloody chaotic 🤔 why would you have your face tattoos lasered when you are going to a hot country days after like Dubai?? (allegedly) - new name 'Scabby Axl' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I dunno anything about how tattoo removal works but that looks a right scabby mess. That'll be looking awful when she's away 'on holiday' at the weekend, surely?!
I’ve had it on my wrists. It will take at least six sessions, and you’re advised to keep the area out of the sun for 12 weeks. It will be itchy as hell in about a week to 10 days, too!

Reactions: 6
She is just so bloody chaotic 🤔 why would you have your face tattoos lasered when you are going to a hot country days after like Dubai?? (allegedly) - new name 'Scabby Axl' 🤣🤣
It’s fine cause she will just be stuck indoors in her hotel room anyways 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would you mind removing this post? Her twitter is set to private so technically her kids may not be able to access her content. They can however see it here as it’s public. I’d feel terrible of this was the place they saw it when they may have otherwise not seen it. I’m just thinking of the kids on this one x

To be fair, we may as well cancel the whole thread if we're going to start policing content. She's a skank and there is far worse on here for her kids to read and I would hope they aren't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Would you mind removing this post? Her twitter is set to private so technically her kids may not be able to access her content. They can however see it here as it’s public. I’d feel terrible of this was the place they saw it when they may have otherwise not seen it. I’m just thinking of the kids on this one x
She posts this stuff online for all to see?

Reactions: 14
YES! My kids in a Birkenhead school and there's so many of these dickheads parking their rangeys on double yellows and screaming at poor Jayden, Brayden and Okayden to hurry the duck up 🙄
Okayden waahhhh 🤣🤣🤣 you’re so funny

I reckon the porta potty thing doesn’t happen as much as it’s made out to, probably a lot of gang bangs etc but I think there’s probably only a small minority of men who would get off on shitting on someone

Reactions: 8
A child could register for her only fans though when she does it for free , or her twitter as she has it all on there. We shouldn’t be policing when Sal is the one exposing. Policing would lead to a dilution of what exactly we all get annoyed over , which is the safe guarding of HER children.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s actually hysterical that she thinks she will be taken more seriously removing her face tattoo. I couldn’t take anyone seriously that looked like the bride of wildenstein.
What’s on your CV Sal? Sucking cock?

• Haha
Imagine being that bleeping boring and selfish that is all you do as a woman? Boss witch my effin arse 🤔 there are days I could scream at the bullshit that goes on in the NHS but at least I have a bloody purpose and am helping people 👍 oh and i look after and feed and cloth my son - my most precious gift ❤ she has missed out on so much with her kids and for what????

• Heart
I wonder whether she’s been advised the can get more brassing work in Dubai without the face tattoo?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.