Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Total boss witch Sal playing ‘office’ with a laptop that’s not switched on and a diary open at Feb 19th (and it’s totally blank!). She never ceases to make me cringe!
Loving your work ❤❤ hadn't even noticed that.

Was too mortified for her sat in that brown bikini that doesn't cover her burger nips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Universal credit
Council tax
Only fans content
?? Money
bleeping excellent spotting there 😂😂😂

How the duck she gets UC is beyond me, imagine the bullshit she comes up with to say she cant find a legitimate job, she must have accounts all over the show where her 1p's get paid into so they dont cotton on. Absolute pure scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 15
also its bloody freezing out there!! It's still (light) jumper weather!! i mean i was 15 i'd prob be in shorts and t-shirt but as a fully grown adult it's definitely not bikini weather!!

Reactions: 8
I mean part of me is hoping someone on here sends the Job Centre some of her shopping trip snaps and trips to Dubai… ain’t no way that £70 a week can go that far… 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who the duck does the brown bikini belong to? Vegas, I've got bigger hair ties ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sal, Universal Credit for what??? Benefit Cheats are like Leopards they never change their spots!! 😡 she makes me bloody sick 😡 She wouldn't know a day's hard work if it smacked her in her stupid face 🤔 i hope she gets bubbled 🤞🤞🤞

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.