Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the same MUA that she always has on her stories, best ever blah fuckin blah.
I do not know a single 30 odd year old woman who falls out with people as much as our Sal! Which only leads to one conclusion - SHE is the problem!
Grow the duck up😡

Reactions: 24
This is the MUA she is always tagging
Wonder what Sals beef is with her.
She looks like a young girl who is doing well. Im sure there are other ways to resolve your differences, than writing shite like that - assuming its her of course.
That could be really damaging for someones business - I would have though Sal being a Boss witch would realise that🤔

Reactions: 5
Howling at her having the brass neck to call anyone a thief. She will have ‘I know who did it’ back in her bio in no time

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s been for filler done by that KM aesthetics who were advertising they need models yesterday 😵💫🤣
Cheap as duck our Val

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s been for filler done by that KM aesthetics who were advertising they need models yesterday 😵💫🤣
Cheap as duck our Val
Wouldn't surprise me if she let her kids inject tit in her face, bleeping deranged ain't she. Remember she has AMAZING skin for a 90 year old🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Money saving expert there again with her cut price filler. She doesn’t half make her universal credit stretch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.