Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she end up on MAFs though? She’s a sex worker and that is very obvious , and I do not know if they would want to associate themselves with someone in that line of work.

That Nakita last year was an absolute fruit loop like Val so I don’t think Val’s weird personality would be a barrier.
Jesus imagine her on there. Total car crash. I wonder if she'd pass the psychometric tests (assuming they do them for MAFS?). Maybe that's why she was on the beg for tattoo removal though 🧿

Also what exactly does r Val have to offer - she's a washed-up nobody who was sort of known about ten years ago.

Reactions: 6
She’s just posted an image of her tattoo removal saying how faded it is. I can still see it so it’s obvs not that faded 🤣

I know they don’t go on the first session but she’s making out like it’s gone 🤣

She’s just posted an image of her tattoo removal saying how faded it is. I can still see it so it’s obvs not that faded 🤣

I know they don’t go on the first session but she’s making out like it’s gone 🤣
is she using a filter as well? Haven’t looked yet and need to brace myself for a possible unfiltered pic of her

Reactions: 1
When did she have it lasered? It was only a few days ago, no? There’s NO WAY that it would have scabbed, healed and showing no evidence of soreness in that space of time!

When did she have it lasered? It was only a few days ago, no? There’s NO WAY that it would have scabbed, healed and showing no evidence of soreness in that space of time!
Tbh she’s been in a swimming pool and sauna and hot tub since having it done which they tell you not too due to the scab! I remember when I had my brows tattooed I wasn’t allowed to go anywhere where it was warm and humid and wet.

Reactions: 8
Yeah they do put people with kids in , but I think this is all smoke and mirror and she wouldn’t get on.

Imagine some poor fella having to go live with her on Tuebrook hahahahahahhahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 matey thinking he’s getting the dizzy heights of Liverpool and ends up on the doorstep of the British heart foundation shop.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Completely unrelated to Sal because she bores the tit out of me lately 🤣 does anyone follow Marcus Mitchell? Now he is something else on here makes Sal look like a Saint 🤔

• Haha
must get a shock since she spends most of her time staring at her filtered face in her phone, probably shits herself when she catches sight of what she really looks like in a mirror or on other peoples pics
I really need the filters she uses just to make me feel better on my tit days

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.