Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posts about the Ukraine situation, then goes to Novikov a Russian owned restaurant group, she really is DUMB 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Posts about the Ukraine situation, then goes to Novikov a Russian owned restaurant group, she really is DUMB 🤯
surprised she’s not offering to house Ukrainian refugees in Tuebrook towers, maybe she’s not seen that hosts get £350 a month for it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Back to Liverpool “ rolling her eyes. Honestly stay where you are you bad skank we don’t want you here you birky wool

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Back to Liverpool “ rolling her eyes. Honestly stay where you are you bad skank we don’t want you here you birky wool
she’s probably rolling them at the thought of having to see her kids again and god forbid she may have to do a school run. Horrible selfish witch.

Reactions: 11
Is she having a laugh with the millisecond posts 🤯 bleeping pointless, just like her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else reckon she gets Alexa to play kids voices in the background of some of her posts?

Be something she'd do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I very occasionally look on her insta and its so unbelievably pointless and vacuous that I almost feel afraid that this is how some humans exist. She surely has got to be unwell to maintain that level of 'nothingness' and think that it has meaning. It actually frightens me.

Reactions: 16
I very occasionally look on her insta and its so unbelievably pointless and vacuous that I almost feel afraid that this is how some humans exist. She surely has got to be unwell to maintain that level of 'nothingness' and think that it has meaning. It actually frightens me.
Main character syndrome innit, they think they are the main character in everyone else’s life as well as their own so incessantly share every little mundane thing they do.

‘Some view main character syndrome as a form of empowerment—a way of reinventing oneself to take control—but this is just adding to the problems of that person. If somebody needs to reinvent themself, then there is more than likely something fundamentally wrong with their life and/or their living environment. Developing a digital fantasy-life is, at best, a distraction, that will fuel further problems, and prevent the person from addressing what needs to be addressed.’

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Off spending her hoeing money.

Taking her daughter to Paris shopping, hope you feel bad spending hoeing money on your daughter.

Reactions: 4
Main character syndrome innit, they think they are the main character in everyone else’s life as well as their own so incessantly share every little mundane thing they do.

‘Some view main character syndrome as a form of empowerment—a way of reinventing oneself to take control—but this is just adding to the problems of that person. If somebody needs to reinvent themself, then there is more than likely something fundamentally wrong with their life and/or their living environment. Developing a digital fantasy-life is, at best, a distraction, that will fuel further problems, and prevent the person from addressing what needs to be addressed.’
EXACTLY THIS!!!

Reactions: 7
She's going on a cruise - I'm sure the other passengers will just love our Val. Please let there be a massive kick off drama on board to keep us entertained.

Also, why can't she go to America?

Reactions: 6
She's going on a cruise - I'm sure the other passengers will just love our Val. Please let there be a massive kick off drama on board to keep us entertained.

Also, why can't she go to America?
Her criminal past maybe?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.