Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she's in PE wearing lost property, and forgot to take the hanger out of her blazer

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Listen , I'm no fashion queen. I was a scene kid in my youth so that tells you all you need to know, but bloody hell... is that a normal thing to wear ?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw the outfit and RACED here to read other people’s views of it hahahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This has gotta be up there with one of the best 😂.
Reminds me of 20 threads or so ago when someone called her out for wearing a coupla pop tarts as shoes for the night.
The wallpaper scrapers I like to call them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how long before Sal offers to house a Ukrainian refugee for £350pm 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lmaooooo is she high or has she tit herself in the video of her walking in the bathroom 😁🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its that weird little shimmy dance she’s done in the bathroom with that dreadful shoulder pad coat that makes her look like a linebacker in heels for me, I am dead what the duck is going on there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its that weird little shimmy dance she’s done in the bathroom with that dreadful shoulder pad coat that makes her look like a linebacker in heels for me, I am dead what the duck is going on there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can’t stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣 oh I wish I was out last night to have seen her what a crack pot!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
87F0D095-D889-46FD-BEC2-073809264C88.png

She’s like a teenage girl trying to claim she was into something before it got popular. Grow the F up you old hag!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She’s such a twit.
Sal if you leave your phone for the day, how will you ring your dealer for sniff, take pictures of your tuna canoe and book in your prozzie jobs?

I wonder how long before Sal offers to house a Ukrainian refugee for £350pm 👀
well she’s got 2 spare bedrooms bc she never has her kids. But I don’t know if her landlord will let her sublet. Also it’s probably nicer in the Ukraine than it is in tuebrook.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have never seen anyone so thick thinking they are above everyone because they went to a jungle in Mexico with a load of like-minded fuckwits for a month for a bit of cock and sniff - big bleeping deal 😡😡😡 I have travelled the world (with my boys) and don't feel the need to brag about it because i am a grown up and a Mother, yet she misses out on doing so much more with her kids for that!! She literally makes my bleeping blood boil and I want to rip the shoulders of that 'witch jacket' and throw them in the bin #dobetteryouwrongun😟😟

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.