Sallie Axl #45 Hoes without boarders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title Champs
She’s playing all mad Tulum Tunes on the school run 🀭😩🀣🀣🀣🀣
Is this to prove she’s a cool DJ ?
Dubai again I smell πŸ‘ƒ poo πŸ’© party

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He must have liked having a huge πŸ’© on our Salvador so much , he’s flying her back for another πŸ’©party ! Wonder if he will fly old salavador business class again 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He must have liked having a huge πŸ’© on our Salvador so much , he’s flying her back for another πŸ’©party ! Wonder if he will fly old salavador business class again 😊
I'd go bleeping spare if I was in business, seeing her waltzing down the aisle with a trail of slime thinking shes some bleeping millionaire. Imagine the cabin crew having to serve her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Do ya know what else the M in March stands for Salvador?? MOTHERS DAY you bleeping cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sal: Russia are warmongering bastards attacking Ukraine.
Also Sal: *books flights to bleeping Israel, ethnic cleansing champions of the world*

You’re a hypocritical bleep Salvador.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Sal: Russia are warmongering bastards attacking Ukraine.
Also Sal: *books flights to bleeping Israel, ethnic cleansing champions of the world*

You’re a hypocritical bleep Salvador.
Remember when she said that keep all your stories private, dont tell them your next move πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄ the girl would film her shitting if IG let her

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m surprised that a politically-informed anti-war advocate like Sal would go to Israel and support the Israeli economy given the horrors that they have unleashed on Palestine for decades. Or does she not know about that? Tut tut, hypocrisy isn’t a good look Sal.

Reactions: 45
Very surprised at Political Salvador booking a trip to Israel.

Also someone ought to warn her that she has been flogged a fake iPhone. Hers doesn't seem to have any spell check or predictive text on it πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tel Aviv is fab though , very safe , lots of diplomats and money for hookers.

I tell you this , there will be uproar on that BA flight though as the Orthodox Jews WILL NOT want to sit next to her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tel Aviv is fab though , very safe , lots of diplomats and money for hookers.

I tell you this , there will be uproar on that BA flight though as the Orthodox Jews WILL NOT want to sit next to her
The way she dresses for flights she will be lucky if they even let her board

Reactions: 13
Sorry - I'm a part time lurker on this thread - what do these posts mean?! I'm lost. Or do I even want to know...?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry - I'm a part time lurker on this thread - what do these posts mean?! I'm lost. Or do I even want to know...?
When she was last in Dubai it was defo on a porta potty job, and now she's looking at flights its prob another porta potty trip!

Reactions: 3
Hopefully someone will reply with β˜• but Google Dubai porta potty for some stories 😷 failed reality TV stars/ Instagram influencers Turn to be shat on, sucking camels off, gang bangs with rich arabs in Dubai. They're told to post beautiful pictures while in Dubai but it's just a big crappy cover.

How much would she be getting paid for this carry on?!!?
I've seen in previous theads 20-30k. But girls have lost the money because they've thrown up/couldn't finish it/go through with it 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.